As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lost and Found

PaulKPaulK Registered User new member
edited September 2006 in PAX Archive
PAX06 has come to a close and we have all returned to our respective gaming dens but some of you have left things behind.

If in the next couple of days you discover that some things are missing go ahead and pm me.

I also realize that people have posted about missing items in a couple of places already I have done my best to track down those mentions but if you want to go ahead and send another message about it go ahead.

PaulK on

• Options
    Moses_Moses_ Registered User new member
    edited September 2006
    I lost a Olympus Digital camera some where between the Bawls stand and the bus-stop (or any-where in the table-top sections in the Red lion). It's model number is something like D-490Z, it's an older model and has cracks in the casing. The first few pictures are of the things I brought with me to PAX (A black backpack, a blue satchel, and a dark-blue suitcase lined up, then the contents of my pockets).
    It looks like this
    119-olympus-d-490z.jpg
    Only older and much less shiny.
    I miss it very much.

Moses_ on
  • Options
    PaulKPaulK Registered User new member
    edited September 2006
    Your camera is not in the lost and found but I will keep an eye out for it as we continue to unpack.

PaulK on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Yes, I seem to have lost a large blue ball. It says "Bawls" on it. I'd really like to see it returned, pic below:
    img0861nz6.jpg :twisted:

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited September 2006
    dyaballikl wrote:
    Yes, I seem to have lost a large blue ball. It says "Bawls" on it. I'd really like to see it returned, pic below:

Yeah, I think Khoo recovered it. It will be available for recovery on eBay shortly.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    dyaballikl wrote:
    http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/4544/img0861nz6.jpg :twisted:

Yeah, I think Khoo recovered it. It will be available for recovery on eBay shortly.
    i'm totally bidding on that. i think i'll go as high as $200, maybe more if it gets good.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    dyaballikl wrote:

Yeah, I think Khoo recovered it. It will be available for recovery at the Child's Play Auction in December.

Fix.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    dyaballikl wrote:

Yeah, I think Khoo recovered it. It will be available for recovery at the Child's Play Auction in December.

Fix.
    actually, i left the pic out intentionally so that people wouldn't have a lot to scroll though. thanks though.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    dyaballikl wrote:
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    dyaballikl wrote:

Fix.
    actually, i left the pic out intentionally so that people wouldn't have a lot to scroll though. thanks though.

No. He fixed what Moe said.

Can you not read?

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    CowsnamedSteakCowsnamedSteak Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    um, so file under the category of lost in the ether, but I lost my copy of the legend of zelda the minish cap. if anyone found a lonesome copy of that I'd really appreciate hearing from you. word.

CowsnamedSteak on
This discussion has been closed.