Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?!

DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Singularity Engine++
TIME LIFE, THAT'S WHO!

"I thought this thread was about The Ghostbusters why are you talking about Time Life?"

BECAUSE THEY ARE RELEASING THE WHOLE SHOW ON DVD!

rgbgf3.jpg

Yes, they are releasing The Real Ghostbusters: The Complete Collection in November! No packaging pictures yet, but trust me I will post them when they show up!

Look at these details!
Available for the first time on DVD! Get all 147 episodes of The Real Ghostbusters plus over TWELVE HOURS of bonus features. So much footage, we needed 25 DVDs! A must have for any Ghostbuster fan.

Included are:
- All Episodes of The Real Ghostbusters
- All episodes from Slimer! And The Real Ghostbusters
- Unique Collector's Box with exclusive art

Also included are over TWELVE HOURS of bonus features, including:

- The original promotional pilot for The Real Ghostbusters, NEVER BEFORE AIRED
- 21 on-camera commentary tracks with producers, voice actors, writers, animators and production personnel
- 5 exclusive documentaries
- 86 episode introductions
- 16-page booklets include episode synopses, trivia and art for every episode!
- Plus scripts, storyboards, image galleries, music & effects audio tracks, and much more!
- Interviews with J. Michael Straczynski (Writer & Story Editor), Maurice LaMarche (Voice of "Egon Spengler"), Laura Summer (Voice of First "Janine Melnitz"), Kath Soucie (Voice of Second "Janine Melnitz") and many others!

This shit is not going to be sold in stores folks. And you should pre-order it ASAP. Why?
Pre-order your copy by Sept. 1 and get 10 percent off! Enter code TLGHOST at checkout.

That's why!

I don't fucking care what videos games are coming out any more, I am saving all my money for this! Yessssssssss!

DarkPrimus on
optimusighsig.png
Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar