Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Attention Fat People

denihilistdenihilist tiny, tiny little manlive music capitol of the worldAdministrator admin
edited August 2008 in Social Entropy++
Fat advocates say Ohio anti-obesity ads demean children
CINCINNATI (AP) - A national advocacy group says anti-obesity billboards in the Cincinnati area are demeaning to overweight children and should be taken down. A new campaign from the local Center for Closing the Health Gap features outdoor ads that show heavy children pigging out on burgers and fried foods beneath the question, "Are we feeding our kids to death?"
The California-based National Association for the Advancement of Fat Acceptance says the billboards must go because they unfairly subject fat children to ridicule from others, instead of inspiring them to eat healthier foods.
But the head of the anti-obesity group says the billboards are staying. He says they're meant as a wake-up call for families with overweight children.
Are obese children getting their feelings hurt? Good. Stop stuffing your face with cheeseburgers and run around you lazy sacks of shit.

Fuck you. You aren't a protected class. You're fucking fat. Lose some weight. You're going to get diabetes and have heart problems. Because you're fucking fat.

denihilist on
«13456750

Posts

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think there should be an anti-fat discrimination rule here to compliment the anti-racism rule.

    I think you are stupid.

    steam_sig.png
  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    i am pretty distressed that the National Association for the Advancement of Fat Acceptance and "fat advocates" actually exist.

    also known as NAAFA
    which, oddly enough, is very similar to the sounds of their constant heavy breathing

    I tried to write "but that" and my hands naturally wrote "butt hat", which is vastly superior in every way.
  • Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User
    edited August 2008
    I think there should be an anti-fat discrimination rule here to compliment the anti-racism rule.

    I hope you're not serious.

  • TubeTube Working As Intended Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited August 2008
    denihilist wrote: »
    Deni just wants to distract the attention away from short people for a change.
    Whenever I hear that song Short People got No Reason to Live I cry, on the inside.

    I played that at a gig a few weeks ago and this idiot shouted afterwards "it was written by a short man!" and I said "randy newman was normal sized" and he said "no you're wrong it was written by paul abbot (or something)" and this went on and on until I said "look just fuck off alright?"

    that story sort of tails off towards the end

  • denihilistdenihilist tiny, tiny little man live music capitol of the worldAdministrator admin
    edited August 2008
    denihilist wrote: »
    Deni just wants to distract the attention away from short people for a change.
    Whenever I hear that song Short People got No Reason to Live I cry, on the inside.

    How is your stosh these days mang.
    I shaved it after the party. It was messing with my barbecue eating. The next party I'm doing a really thick cop/military mustache and I'm wearing a greco-roman wrestling outfit, complete with helmet and I'm shaving all of the hair off my body.

    (besides the stosh of course)

  • trantramptrantramp Registered User
    edited August 2008
    fat people smell like ass because they poop so frequently

  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think there should be an anti-fat discrimination rule here to compliment the anti-racism rule.

    i bet you're dating a fat person

    I tried to write "but that" and my hands naturally wrote "butt hat", which is vastly superior in every way.
  • JohnHamJohnHam Famous Actor Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    denihilist wrote: »
    Deni just wants to distract the attention away from short people for a change.
    Whenever I hear that song Short People got No Reason to Live I cry, on the inside.

    I played that at a gig a few weeks ago and this idiot shouted afterwards "it was written by a short man!" and I said "randy newman was normal sized" and he said "no you're wrong it was written by paul abbot (or something)" and this went on and on until I said "look just fuck off alright?"

    that story sort of tails off towards the end

    oh no dude I loved the part where you gave that dude what for

    Twitter?
    LoL: j0hnh4m
    SteamID: johnhams
    3DS: 3952-8293-2937
    PSN: john_ham
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User
    edited August 2008
    denihilist wrote: »
    Deni just wants to distract the attention away from short people for a change.
    Whenever I hear that song Short People got No Reason to Live I cry, on the inside.

    I played that at a gig a few weeks ago and this idiot shouted afterwards "it was written by a short man!" and I said "randy newman was normal sized" and he said "no you're wrong it was written by paul abbot (or something)" and this went on and on until I said "look just fuck off alright?"

    that story sort of tails off towards the end

    fascinating

    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    denihilist wrote: »
    JohnHam wrote: »
    The only thing they like more than their Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers is getting up in arms about whatever bullshit is a hot button issue this week.
    Like TFS getting banned?

    I think I might rally around this cause.

    Make a change around these forums and do something positive.

  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited August 2008
    i am forming a National Association of I Wanna Be A Fucking Astronaut, Fuck You NASA

    (NAIWBAFAFYNASA)

    who's with me?

  • Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User
    edited August 2008
    denihilist wrote: »
    JohnHam wrote: »
    The only thing they like more than their Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers is getting up in arms about whatever bullshit is a hot button issue this week.
    Like TFS getting banned?

    No, exactly not like that. TFS getting banned was a product of Tube offering up the chance to have someone banned and years of his own idiocy coming back to bite him in the ass. Don't drag this into a thing.

  • DeaconBluesDeaconBlues __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    I think there should be an anti-fat discrimination rule here to compliment the anti-racism rule.

    I hope you're not serious.

    But genetics, you see.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JohnHamJohnHam Famous Actor Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    trantramp wrote: »
    fat people smell like ass because they poop so frequently

    I actually think it's not frequency, so much as....shall we say...hygenic difficulty after the fact.

    Those folds can hold an astonishing amount of material.

    Twitter?
    LoL: j0hnh4m
    SteamID: johnhams
    3DS: 3952-8293-2937
    PSN: john_ham
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User
    edited August 2008
    trantramp wrote: »
    fat people smell like ass because they poop so frequently

    also it's hard to wipe

    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • StraythStrayth Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Tough shit- fat kids got picked on constantly when I was in school, either they're used to it or they will be soon.

    If they can bitch about smoking, which less frequently results in death than heart problems stemming from obesity, they can bitch about children who aren't in shape.

    Nagging ads are hardly compelling anyway, they all strike me as a waste of time.

    That's right.
  • TubeTube Working As Intended Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited August 2008
    I don't really care about fat people if they're happy being fat. Good for them. If they're unhappy being fat but are too lazy to do anything about it, fuck em. I do look at some fat people and honestly wonder how they let it get that far.

  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think there should be an anti-fat discrimination rule here to compliment the anti-racism rule.

    I hope you're not serious.

    But genetics, you see.

    butt genetics do not explain the size of one's ass

    I tried to write "but that" and my hands naturally wrote "butt hat", which is vastly superior in every way.
  • denihilistdenihilist tiny, tiny little man live music capitol of the worldAdministrator admin
    edited August 2008
    I think there should be an anti-fat discrimination rule here to compliment the anti-racism rule.

    I hope you're not serious.

    But genetics, you see.
    b-b-but science

  • DeaconBluesDeaconBlues __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    denihilist wrote: »
    I shaved it after the party. It was messing with my barbecue eating. The next party I'm doing a really thick cop/military mustache and I'm wearing a greco-roman wrestling outfit, complete with helmet and I'm shaving all of the hair off my body.

    (besides the stosh of course)

    I was like D: ... o_O.... :winky:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    denihilist wrote: »
    Deni just wants to distract the attention away from short people for a change.
    Whenever I hear that song Short People got No Reason to Live I cry, on the inside.

    I played that at a gig a few weeks ago and this idiot shouted afterwards "it was written by a short man!" and I said "randy newman was normal sized" and he said "no you're wrong it was written by paul abbot (or something)" and this went on and on until I said "look just fuck off alright?"

    that story sort of tails off towards the end

    It must be difficult not being able to infract people in the real world. Like not having an undo button when you've been working in photoshop for 12 hours straight and you spill your coffee.

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Faricazy wrote: »
    i am forming a National Association of I Wanna Be A Fucking Astronaut, Fuck You NASA

    (NAIWBAFAFYNASA)

    who's with me?

    Most successful groups start with "NA" so this could go far.

    steam_sig.png
  • Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    butt science is the best science

  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I already know that if I get fat I will have no reason to live

    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Faricazy wrote: »
    i am forming a National Association of I Wanna Be A Fucking Astronaut, Fuck You NASA

    (NAIWBAFAFYNASA)

    who's with me?

    i am. i want to be an untrained astronaut advocate.

    blackstav.jpg
  • BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    they've got, little hands, little eyes, they walk around tellin great big lies

    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited August 2008
    you're allowed to have a belly

    but if your ass can't fit in a goddamn movie theater seat, i think it might be easier on everyone to just take you out back, old yeller style

  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User
    edited August 2008
    WaM you should mostly just work on that ghetto booty

    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    About three weeks after I started at Rite Aid, this incredibly obese woman came in and spent fifty dollars
    The only thing in that cart that wasn't soda, chips, or just junk food of any kind, was a single, solitary roll of toilet paper
    In the back of my mind I'm like "Lady that ain't gonna cut it"

  • StraythStrayth Registered User
    edited August 2008
    shake dat thing

    That's right.
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think there should be an anti-fat discrimination rule here to compliment the anti-racism rule.

    I hope you're not serious.

    But genetics, you see.

    Yeah but even those people seem to forget that they are hoisting 450 pounds of flesh and take up as much sidewalk space as a group of asians on tour in NYC are thus are assholes and so fuck them too.

    steam_sig.png
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited August 2008
    I gotta lose my gut, it's getting shabby

    startin to sport some moob starters, too, that ain't good

  • StraythStrayth Registered User
    edited August 2008
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    WaM you should mostly just work on that ghetto booty
    work on preserving its shape and form perfectly I hope you mean

    kQwcZLJ.png
  • denihilistdenihilist tiny, tiny little man live music capitol of the worldAdministrator admin
    edited August 2008
    I already know that if I get fat I will have no reason to live
    Some people like to go Whaling. You'll be ok.

  • ForarForar #432 Already prepping for Toronto Fan Expo!Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Faricazy wrote: »
    attention fat people

    please form straight lines in front of the incinerators

    single file, please

    warning!

    after the fat person before you has gone into the incinerator, please allow thirty seconds to pass before going in yourself

    this will ensure that the incinerators are working at maximum efficiency

    thank you
    GLaDOS wrote:
    Congratulations. The test is now over. All Aperture technologies remain safely operational up to 4000 degrees Kelvin. Rest assured that there is absolutely no chance of a dangerous equipment malfunction prior to your victory candescence. Thank you for participating in this Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment activity. Goodbye.

  • TubeTube Working As Intended Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited August 2008
    denihilist wrote: »
    Deni just wants to distract the attention away from short people for a change.
    Whenever I hear that song Short People got No Reason to Live I cry, on the inside.

    I played that at a gig a few weeks ago and this idiot shouted afterwards "it was written by a short man!" and I said "randy newman was normal sized" and he said "no you're wrong it was written by paul abbot (or something)" and this went on and on until I said "look just fuck off alright?"

    that story sort of tails off towards the end

    It must be difficult not being able to infract people in the real world. Like not having an undo button when you've been working in photoshop for 12 hours straight and you spill your coffee.

    I was actually slightly more specific in that I said "look, fuck off alright? no one cares about whatever stupid wrong opinion you've formulated in your breaks from taunting children with disgusting fish products" but it doesn't really work unless you can see how much the guy looked like captain birdseye and unless you know who that is.

  • DeaconBluesDeaconBlues __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    Deni who was the worst PA mod ever in your opinion.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Lol! wrote: »
    About three weeks after I started at Rite Aid, this incredibly obese woman came in and spent fifty dollars
    The only thing in that cart that wasn't soda, chips, or just junk food of any kind, was a single, solitary roll of toilet paper
    In the back of my mind I'm like "Lady that ain't gonna cut it"

    That's where you're wrong. If Gillian McKeith has taught me anything, it's to hate my fellow Scots.

    Also, terrible fatty diets also cause chronic constipation.

  • Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    WaM you should mostly just work on that ghetto booty

    it's the in thing to have a disproportionately sized ass these days.

    blackstav.jpg
«13456750
Sign In or Register to comment.