Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Roommate + GFs Parents + My Apartment = Right Now

Buddy LeeBuddy Lee Registered User
edited August 2008 in Singularity Engine++
SE++, my roommate cooked dinner for his girlfriend and her parents. They're over in my apartment right now. He made them some disgusting looking chicken-in-spaghetti-sauce stuff and served it over spaghetti. It looks like high school cafeteria spaghetti sauce.

He didn't even give me a heads up. I want to watch Countdown with Keith Olbermann or something. Damn it.

I keep thinking of things that I can do to just make it awkward... SE++, what kind of silly situations can you think of to make this situation awesomely awkward?

-EDIT-
Haha, he doesn't have any salt or pepper. Or Parmesan cheese.

Buddy Lee on
Join Penny-Arcaders in EPL Fantasy Futbol! Click to see details.
Spoiler: