Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[D&D 4e] Wake of the Hrannaseth: Check New Thread

2»

• dscrilladscrilla Registered User
    edited September 2008
    on my way home now sever should be up by 7 pav

·
  • FletchsmFletchsm Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bah.. have to take a friend to the airport so no late night for me tonight. Sorry guys.

[GIR is disguised as a government agent]
    Gir: I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me.
    ·
    edited September 2008
    Server is up at

·
  • KleptoKlepto Registered User
    edited September 2008
    doh, I heard friday, hadn't checked untill today.

·
  • FletchsmFletchsm Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    We all suck. So Tuesday at 6:30 for reals? I have to pick up said friend from the airport at 12am my time.. but that gives me 2-2 1/2 hours of play.. and someone can play my character if needs be.

[GIR is disguised as a government agent]
    Gir: I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me.
    ·
  • KleptoKlepto Registered User
    edited September 2008
    Fletchsm wrote: »
    We all suck. So Tuesday at 6:30 for reals? I have to pick up said friend from the airport at 12am my time.. but that gives me 2-2 1/2 hours of play.. and someone can play my character if needs be.

lol yeah. I should be good for tues.

·
    edited September 2008
    New thread up!

Sorry guys been out of town, we are on for tomorrow at 6:30-7 pst start time

·
2»