As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Doom 3 Co-Op (LMS)

SaniusSanius Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Games and Technology
http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Last_Man_Standing_Coop;88687

So Doom 3 is old as shit, so I'm sure people are tired of it, but who wants to do some doom 3 coop?

I just bought Doom 3 and RoE off steam so I can play it (hopefully) later tonight.

Sanius on

• Options
    InzignaInzigna Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I love CO-OP, but I can't find my DOOM 3 discs. =(

Inzigna on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    WuckFarcraftWuckFarcraft Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Does this work for mac?

WuckFarcraft on
  • Options
    AngryPuppyAngryPuppy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Dug out my copy of Doom 3 and through absolute blind luck managed to put my hand on the cd key right away. However no such luck with the expansion pack cd key. Will the mod still work ok? Grabbed it and the latest patch and am probably going to give this a go in another hour or so when my pal gets it all set up. If any one else is playing we'd be happy to join in.

AngryPuppy on
    PSN: AngryPuppyEsq
  • Options
    DeadOnArrivalDeadOnArrival Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I once played System Shock 2 in coop and discovered that having another person around to watch your back annihilates all tension and immersion from the game and just makes it completely unscary.

Imho, an unscary Doom 3 is an unentertaining Doom 3, such was the same for System Shock 2.

DeadOnArrival on
    2zz3vp4.jpg
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Oh hecks yea. I've got the steam version too

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    ColonCancerColonCancer Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I remember that mod. I'm not sure though, last time I tried it there were only 4 people playing, 2 on a locked server and 2 on a co-op.

ColonCancer on
  • Options
    SaniusSanius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    AngryPuppy wrote: »
    Dug out my copy of Doom 3 and through absolute blind luck managed to put my hand on the cd key right away. However no such luck with the expansion pack cd key. Will the mod still work ok? Grabbed it and the latest patch and am probably going to give this a go in another hour or so when my pal gets it all set up. If any one else is playing we'd be happy to join in.
    I am no sure about ROE dude, sorry.

But hey guys, i'm on this shit right now. I'm about to try out ROE for the first time. if you guys want to get a game going let me now. I would play tonight but I have fucking company meeting (bullshiiit) but tomorrow night i'm free.

Sanius on