Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

We're going to Hershey Park, witty thread titles be damned!

DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
edited September 2008 in Social Entropy++
Here's the deal: Bale doesn't recognize a Queen lyric when it hits him in the fucking face.

Also, on September 13 we're all going to Hershey Park.

Most people are crashing at my place on the 12th and in order to keep the cost of this down, I'm saying screw the hotel on the night of the 13th and we'll just head back to my place. On the 14th some folks are sticking around for football, you can do that too if you'd like. Whatever works.

For directions, my number, etc... PM me.

Original Post:
Spoiler:

Attending
DrZiplock +1
Lostwords
Usagi
Balefuego
CrackedLens
NotaCrook
FlamingPineapple
Evander
Javen

Unknown
Khavall
Otaku

God Speed, New Hershey Park thread.

DrZiplock on
snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion."