Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So who here is gonna try and get on X-Play?

The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in PAX Archive
So g4's only video game show left, X-Play, is coming to PAX.

The question I have is, will anyone be on the look out for them?

(PLEASE NO NUDITY)

The_Reflection on
SYSOP wrote: »

"The_Reflection has a story, that must be told"..."He is already a legend, and he ain't even old"
"He can drink a river of blood and not burst"..."He can swallow a desert and never thirst"

• tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    you should probably ask in the "PAXtographers, expose yourselves" thread. I personally think this is a terrible idea

tr0tsky is correct.
  • SpawnOfCthulhuSpawnOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think I know whose coming.
    Blair Herter, the producer of Xplay and I think someone from AOTS is coming too.

Also, I'm wearing a shirt on sunday that says "You just lost the game".
    I intend to display it on country wide tv.

Wx8ay.png
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    tr0tsky wrote: »
    you should probably ask in the "PAXtographers, expose yourselves" thread. I personally think this is a terrible idea

NOTE: i dont actually endorse the flashing of junk on TV

"The_Reflection has a story, that must be told"..."He is already a legend, and he ain't even old"
    "He can drink a river of blood and not burst"..."He can swallow a desert and never thirst"
  • TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User
    edited August 2008
    So g4's only video game show left, X-Play, is coming to PAX.

The question I have is, which one of us will step up to the plate and flash their junk live on cable televison?

WTF is wrong with people on the forums today? REFLECT... I got mad props for you, but you can't start threads about flashing your junk...

The best thing to do with the X-play combo of Adam and Morgan is ignore them.

• adio92adio92 Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Meh i dont watch G4 that much but i think whoever does this (if it happens) would scar mental images into future pax goers, preventing them from coming in future years..

xXAdio92Xx.png
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    sorry, i thought people would realize i was joking.

I just wanted to know if anyone is gonna try and get on x-play, leagally.

• adio92adio92 Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Ahh sorry for the misunderstanding.

I think it would be pretty cool, but i wouldnt have a way to watch it cause i dont have digital cable. From what i hear though X-Play is really awesome.

xXAdio92Xx.png
    edited August 2008
    adio92 wrote: »
    From what i hear though X-Play is really awesome.

Your friends are liars, and you should stop hanging out with them. They might tell you jumping off a cliff is awesome next.

• VanderVander Registered User
    edited August 2008
    I wonder how P-A feels about G4 nowadays.

It's been a few years since their comic regarding that channel.

• atiariatiari Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I love Adam and Morgan personally. While I don't want to get on X-Play, I do want to try and get a picture with them so I can brag to my wife :D

• That_GuyThat_Guy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

I, however, DO endorse the flashing of junk on TV.

• ColdbrewColdbrew PAX Community DVD Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'd much rather be interviewed by Gamespot again like I was last year, but I'll still probably be hunting down any G4 peeps. My friends and I have this thing about causing scenes in front of camera crews... :P

ForumBanner1_zpsdb9ed925.png
  • BuraisuBuraisu Innovator Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008

I do, I luv getting Canadian television from across the border. I think there is something wrong with the way the US sensors its TV shows. Let the parents be responsible for what their children watch, don’t make all TV shows pg-13. Pisses me off really, more 8008s please.

Universal Username: Naivedo
    GW2 Username: Naivedo.4617
  • leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I actually like morgan & adam :3

not that i'm going to bother trying to get in

newsig-notweed.jpg
  • geeeeoffffgeeeeoffff Registered User
    edited August 2008
    maybe if i watched x-play or knew anyone who did...

too bad the screensavers are gone, it was a good show on techtv. not really game oriented though.

GD on paforums
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Dig them and all, but I already had my nearly-three-hours of fame....well, at least my bag and legs did.

Blame AOTS at Comic-Con this year.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
    edited August 2008
    Buraisu wrote: »

I do, I luv getting Canadian television from across the border. I think there is something wrong with the way the US sensors its TV shows. Let the parents be responsible for what their children watch, don’t make all TV shows pg-13. Pisses me off really, more 8008s please.

So you love seeing junk on TV? Alright, whatever floats your boat. I don't judge, but somebody else may jump in here and do it.

This discussion has been closed.