As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The really last minute packing thread: Freeplay area

AlphaTwoAlphaTwo Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in PAX Archive
So, My flight is in like 5 hours, and I've just started thinking about console/handheld freeplay. What are the usual suspects people would be bringing for handhelds? I assumed that MarioKart/Tetris/Bomberman are given, but anything else?

How about console? Should I evem look at bringing rare copies of games that I expect no one to bring?

AlphaTwo on

• Options
    CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    AlphaTwo wrote: »
    So, My flight is in like 5 hours, and I've just started thinking about console/handheld freeplay. What are the usual suspects people would be bringing for handhelds? I assumed that MarioKart/Tetris/Bomberman are given, but anything else?

How about console? Should I even look at bringing rare copies of games that I expect no one to bring?

For the handhelds, all that you said...Pokemon, Puzzle Quest, and whatever else is popular with you kids these days. And as for the consoles, no clue.

CaptainTapole on
    The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • Options
    KrnDoxyKrnDoxy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Look at the schedule for what games are allotted slots in the Handheld Lounge area.

KrnDoxy on
    A lust for conquest and absolute power, and the desire to have a really big… gun.
    -Shelley, Xenosaga Episode I
This discussion has been closed.