Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Terrible Sex

15859616364

Posts

  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    how the fuck do you have kids at 22

    he makes terrible decisions
    Even though having kids is a terrible decision, I still stepped up to the plate and took care of them

    CureSig2-1.jpg
    Spoiler:
  • BibbleBibble __BANNED USERS
    edited September 2008
    PotU wrote: »
    I once had sex with Bibble.

    Haha jk Bibble is a virgin.
    anime blow up dolls don't count, potu

    2jezcsmjpg.gif
  • Bowler HatBowler Hat Registered User
    edited September 2008
    this thread makes me insecure about being a virgin
    how old are you guys anyway :(

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    wait wait wait how do you "accidentally" have sex with someone?

    You're making out, she puts your hand down her pants, she puts her mouth around your penis, then she's mounting you, before you even know what's happening.


    OOOOOOOPS! SOWY!
    that's not an accident though

    that's like saying getting punched by someone is an accident

    and the "I didn't even know what was happening until it was too late!" line is utter bullshit

    more like, "well it felt so good and I was so horny that I figured I'd make up some bullshit excuse later!"

    We have a winner, this is exactly why it is an accident, because that is the best excuse to give the woman, that it was an accident.

    you are a fucking idiot and you deserve your shitty life

    the court made the right custody decision

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User
    edited September 2008
    I'm try to imagine exactly what my thought process would be if someone told me they accidentally cheated on me.

    I'd probably have to sit down with a pencil and piece of paper to work out exactly how angry I should be.

  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Druhim I was wondering are you going to eastcoastpax please tell me

  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i'm 23 and i've never had proper vaginal sex with a gal

    i feel weird about that

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm try to imagine exactly what my thought process would be if someone told me they accidentally cheated on me.

    I'd probably have to sit down with a pencil and piece of paper to work out exactly how angry I should be.

    I think I'd just stab her in the eye with the pencil

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm try to imagine exactly what my thought process would be if someone told me they accidentally cheated on me.

    I'd probably have to sit down with a pencil and piece of paper to work out exactly how angry I should be.

    i'd just accidentally break up with them
    oops, sorry, it was... how did that happen? i dunno, time to go fuck a younger hotter guy!

    bandpractice_sig.jpg
  • Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User
    edited September 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    you are a fucking idiot and you deserve your shitty life

    the court made the right custody decision

    I'm not saying you're wrong Dru, but this is an extremely awful thing to say to a person. Mostly because you're right.

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Druhim I was wondering are you going to eastcoastpax please tell me

    why would I go all the way across the country when we have the original PAX right here in my hometown?

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited September 2008
    Bibble wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    I once had sex with Bibble.

    Haha jk Bibble is a virgin.
    anime blow up dolls don't count, potu

    Hey Bibble wanna have a threesome with me and my hot friend giggle giggle

    2mong9u.jpg
  • Bowler HatBowler Hat Registered User
    edited September 2008
    crwth wrote: »
    i'm 23 and i've never had proper vaginal sex with a gal

    i feel weird about that

    does that imply you've had anal sex before?

  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Druhim I was wondering are you going to eastcoastpax please tell me

    why would I go all the way across the country when we have the original PAX right here in my hometown?

    buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut druuuuuuuuuu!

  • JedocJedoc Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bowler Hat wrote: »
    this thread makes me insecure about being a virgin
    how old are you guys anyway :(

    Man, don't be like that. You get all hung up on the virginity thing and you're liable to stumble into bed with some hambeast and regret it for the rest of your life. And that's before the burning discharge sets in.

    cannon.jpg
  • Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User
    edited September 2008
    crwth wrote: »
    i'm 23 and i've never had proper vaginal sex with a gal

    i feel weird about that

    I can understand that happening. I really have no idea why girls have sex with me

    It isn't something to worry about though.

  • BibbleBibble __BANNED USERS
    edited September 2008
    PotU wrote: »
    Bibble wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    I once had sex with Bibble.

    Haha jk Bibble is a virgin.
    anime blow up dolls don't count, potu

    Hey Bibble wanna have a threesome with me and my hot friend giggle giggle

    wiggle jiggle

    gullibibble

    2jezcsmjpg.gif
  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    wait wait wait how do you "accidentally" have sex with someone?

    You're making out, she puts your hand down her pants, she puts her mouth around your penis, then she's mounting you, before you even know what's happening.


    OOOOOOOPS! SOWY!
    that's not an accident though

    that's like saying getting punched by someone is an accident

    and the "I didn't even know what was happening until it was too late!" line is utter bullshit

    more like, "well it felt so good and I was so horny that I figured I'd make up some bullshit excuse later!"

    We have a winner, this is exactly why it is an accident, because that is the best excuse to give the woman, that it was an accident.

    you are a fucking idiot and you deserve your shitty life

    the court made the right custody decision

    That is utter bullshit, their mother and grandparents let the tv babysit them, they don't play with them interact with them, take them outside, they don't do shit with them, they think money can buy everything, I cared for those girls, and their mother and grandparents don't care for them the way I did, they didn't love them as much as I did, I would fucking do anything for them. The only reason the court didn't pick me is because I was not financially stable enough to afford them while paying rent, I knew I should have never dropped out of college, and yes I did make a lot of decisons I regret, but I am currently saving up money to go visit them soon, I hope.

    CureSig2-1.jpg
    Spoiler:
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bowler Hat wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    i'm 23 and i've never had proper vaginal sex with a gal

    i feel weird about that

    does that imply you've had anal sex before?

    it does, actually

    my ex was one of those ladies who wanted to...save herself for marriage?

    but me nailing her in the backdoor was ok in her book

  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bowler Hat wrote: »
    this thread makes me insecure about being a virgin
    how old are you guys anyway :(
    18 in about a week. It's no big deal. Don't make too much of a fuss about it.

  • Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User
    edited September 2008
    argh i hate divorces

    they are my archnemeses

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    wait wait wait how do you "accidentally" have sex with someone?

    You're making out, she puts your hand down her pants, she puts her mouth around your penis, then she's mounting you, before you even know what's happening.


    OOOOOOOPS! SOWY!
    that's not an accident though

    that's like saying getting punched by someone is an accident

    and the "I didn't even know what was happening until it was too late!" line is utter bullshit

    more like, "well it felt so good and I was so horny that I figured I'd make up some bullshit excuse later!"

    We have a winner, this is exactly why it is an accident, because that is the best excuse to give the woman, that it was an accident.

    you are a fucking idiot and you deserve your shitty life

    the court made the right custody decision

    That is utter bullshit, their mother and grandparents let the tv babysit them, they don't play with them interact with them, take them outside, they don't do shit with them, they think money can buy everything, I cared for those girls, and their mother and grandparents don't care for them the way I did, they didn't love them as much as I did, I would fucking do anything for them. The only reason the court didn't pick me is because I was not financially stable enough to afford them while paying rent, I knew I should have never dropped out of college, and yes I did make a lot of decisons I regret, but I am currently saving up money to go visit them soon, I hope.

    just saying, being able to afford kids is a pretty fucking big part of being responsible for kids

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • HoukHouk Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i just ate a delicious ice cream sandwich and am seriously considering eating another one, and perhaps a third

    you can make that an innuendo if you want so it fits in better

    nipplessig.jpg
  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i've never had sex/relationship with someone that i could talk about openly with people we both know

    married, in relationships, close family friends, outwardly lesbian and wanting to keep it that way

    it really wears a guy down

    I tried to write "but that" and my hands naturally wrote "butt hat", which is vastly superior in every way.
  • BergyBergy Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I never had sex until I was nearly 20.

    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
    I've been trying to reach you, but your extension cord doesn't reach that far.
  • Bowler HatBowler Hat Registered User
    edited September 2008
    crwth wrote: »
    Bowler Hat wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    i'm 23 and i've never had proper vaginal sex with a gal

    i feel weird about that

    does that imply you've had anal sex before?

    it does, actually

    my ex was one of those ladies who wanted to...save herself for marriage?

    but me nailing her in the backdoor was ok in her book

    i dont get people who do that
    but hey, you got to do her in the ass
    h5
    how was it

  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited September 2008
    potatoe wrote: »
    i've never had sex/relationship with someone that i could talk about openly with people we both know

    married, in relationships, close family friends, outwardly lesbian and wanting to keep it that way

    it really wears a guy down

    AHEM

    2mong9u.jpg
  • Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User
    edited September 2008
    Bowler Hat wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    Bowler Hat wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    i'm 23 and i've never had proper vaginal sex with a gal

    i feel weird about that

    does that imply you've had anal sex before?

    it does, actually

    my ex was one of those ladies who wanted to...save herself for marriage?

    but me nailing her in the backdoor was ok in her book

    i dont get people who do that
    but hey, you got to do her in the ass
    h5
    how was it

    buttsex is lame

  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    gonna call you poopdick from now on

    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    wait wait wait how do you "accidentally" have sex with someone?

    You're making out, she puts your hand down her pants, she puts her mouth around your penis, then she's mounting you, before you even know what's happening.


    OOOOOOOPS! SOWY!
    that's not an accident though

    that's like saying getting punched by someone is an accident

    and the "I didn't even know what was happening until it was too late!" line is utter bullshit

    more like, "well it felt so good and I was so horny that I figured I'd make up some bullshit excuse later!"

    We have a winner, this is exactly why it is an accident, because that is the best excuse to give the woman, that it was an accident.

    you are a fucking idiot and you deserve your shitty life

    the court made the right custody decision

    That is utter bullshit, their mother and grandparents let the tv babysit them, they don't play with them interact with them, take them outside, they don't do shit with them, they think money can buy everything, I cared for those girls, and their mother and grandparents don't care for them the way I did, they didn't love them as much as I did, I would fucking do anything for them. The only reason the court didn't pick me is because I was not financially stable enough to afford them while paying rent, I knew I should have never dropped out of college, and yes I did make a lot of decisons I regret, but I am currently saving up money to go visit them soon, I hope.

    just saying, being able to afford kids is a pretty fucking big part of being responsible for kids

    This is very true, and that is the only reason that I wish that I was more financially stable before I had kids, but that is not how it happened, so I had to deal with it, and I am glad that right now they are being taken care of money wise, but I just wish that they would still be here in my town so I could visit them daily. Now I am saving money so that maybe one day I will get to get them back, maybe, that or move to where they live.

    CureSig2-1.jpg
    Spoiler:
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    poodickmuff.

    www.facebook.com/itgetsworseska
    Spoiler:
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    anal is nice for some variety, but not as a standard practice in my book

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    gonna call you poopdick from now on

    can't say that never happened :(

    and i was like hey you know how about i use a condom?

    she was like no condom

  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    PotU wrote: »
    potatoe wrote: »
    i've never had sex/relationship with someone that i could talk about openly with people we both know

    married, in relationships, close family friends, outwardly lesbian and wanting to keep it that way

    it really wears a guy down

    AHEM

    okay
    excluding my current one with you

    I tried to write "but that" and my hands naturally wrote "butt hat", which is vastly superior in every way.
  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    crwth wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    gonna call you poopdick from now on

    can't say that never happened :(

    and i was like hey you know how about i use a condom?

    she was like no condom
    Did she at least flush her shit out first?

    CureSig2-1.jpg
    Spoiler:
  • BergyBergy Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    anal isn't kosher

    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
    I've been trying to reach you, but your extension cord doesn't reach that far.
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    crwth wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    gonna call you poopdick from now on

    can't say that never happened :(

    and i was like hey you know how about i use a condom?

    she was like no condom
    Did she at least flush her shit out first?

    hahahaha

    oh my no

    well maybe, but not all the time i guess

  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User
    edited September 2008
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Druhim I was wondering are you going to eastcoastpax please tell me

    why would I go all the way across the country when we have the original PAX right here in my hometown?

    buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut druuuuuuuuuu!

    arthritis medication is very expensive now hush

    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • JedocJedoc Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bergy wrote: »
    anal isn't kosher

    Well, you don't have to eat the thing. That's a bit above and beyond.

    cannon.jpg
  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    crwth wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    gonna call you poopdick from now on

    can't say that never happened :(

    and i was like hey you know how about i use a condom?

    she was like no condom
    Did she at least flush her shit out first?

    hahahaha

    oh my no

    well maybe, but not all the time i guess
    You never pulled your dick out to find it full of poo did you?

    CureSig2-1.jpg
    Spoiler:
This discussion has been closed.