Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

We Didn't Playtest This

2»

• AngelKurisuAngelKurisu Registered User
    edited September 2008
    I now wish to kill and devour those at Asmadigames, just so I can absorb their awesomeness...

Not that I encourage cannibalism or anything. Unless they taste REALLY good.

Well...our next project does involve zombies. >_>

• netcrusher88netcrusher88 Registered User
    edited September 2008
    I now wish to kill and devour those at Asmadigames, just so I can absorb their awesomeness...

Not that I encourage cannibalism or anything. Unless they taste REALLY good.

Well...our next project does involve zombies. >_>

Good to know. I'll take one of everything you sell. And that. (note: having played playtest and seen whack-a-catgirl, I plan to make that exact order in a couple of months)

My Visa card got stolen the other day. Now it's everywhere I want to be.
  • ashridahashridah Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    parabola wrote: »
    I walked by the both selling this, had the opprotunity to pick it up, and did not. I'm regretting that quite a bit now.

Buy it from their website.

I did that last week. Played a few rounds with some friends. fun, and crazy. i think i lost immediately three times in a row :)

• Queen BrewerQueen Brewer Registered User
    edited September 2008
    I almost played this game a lot from Sunday morning ca. 12 midnight to 1 the next morning, but always ended up playing Munchkin, haha.

<Moe_Fwacky> once i had next door neighbors
    <Moe_Fwacky> nice girls
    <Moe_Fwacky> lesbians
    <Moe_Fwacky> robbed drugstores together
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    playtest people made whack a catgirl? I got catgirl, and the people I've played with like it.

2»
This discussion has been closed.