As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I have an occasional dream

• Options
    NucshNucsh Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    We need more than Ocho Cinco and Palmer for a good season.

Nucsh on
    [SIGPIC]GIANT ENEMY BEAR[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i enjoy the broncos v raiders games because its so much fun to watch the raiders turn into uppity children when they lose, and the way they try to play dirty and fail when they're getting stomped is hilarious

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i enjoy the broncos v raiders games because its so much fun to watch the raiders turn into uppity children when they lose, and the way they try to play dirty and fail when they're getting stomped is hilarious

i like it when mike shanahan plays dirty and no one calls him on it because whooooops the raiders are the perceived bad guys in the NFL.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

i like it when mike shanahan plays dirty and no one calls him on it because whooooops the raiders are the perceived bad guys in the NFL.

it's perceived that way because its true.

for everything that's wrong with them, my city loves the broncos when they play the raiders.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    If anyone is the bad guys in the NFL it's the patriots.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    METZ DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS

tugga on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    WHY I DO BELIEVE SO, IF YOU BELIEVE THE PATRIOTS TO BE A BUNCH OF HAIRY SHIT-STAINED BUTTHOLES! :o

WHO RELY ON THE SKILL OF A GOOD KICKER TO WIN THEIR SUPERBOWLS!

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I FUCKING HATE THE PATRIOTS

STARTING AT ABOUT

p1.tuck.jpg

tugga on
  • Options
    NucshNucsh Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Oh God, the memory of the kick against the Panthers comes to mind and I'm getting hot inside

Nucsh on
    [SIGPIC]GIANT ENEMY BEAR[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    tugga wrote: »
    I FUCKING HATE THE PATRIOTS

STARTING AT ABOUT

p1.tuck.jpg
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

A RULE THAT IS SO FUCKING BAD THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY REPEALED AFTER CHEATING THE RAIDERS OUT OF A PLAYOFF SHOT. :x

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    DOES HE LOOK LIKE HE IS THROWING THAT FOOTBALL

tugga on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    DOES HE LOOK LIKE HE IS THROWING THAT FOOTBALL

IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE HE'S THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HE LOVES DONGS AND THE SUCKING THEREOF.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Now this is a thread I can dig.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I keep having dreams where I go back to school, but I never got to see my scedule so I just kind of meander from class to class hoping I get it right.

It is horrifying.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bedlam wrote: »
    I keep having dreams where I go back to school, but I never got to see my scedule so I just kind of meander from class to class hoping I get it right.

It is horrifying.

the last time i was in school was April of 06, yet I will still on occasion wake up in the middle of the night panicking that I haven't been going to any of my courses this semester

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    THAT'S RIGHT TOM BRADY! YOU CRY! YOU CRY FOR YOUR FAILURE! WEEP THERE IN FRONT OF MILLIONS! WEEEEEEEEEP!

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I had a recurring dream when i was at uni that i worked in the local co-op (its a small supermarket).

And that was it. My dream. I'd go to work in the co-op (stack stock, work tills) and then go home and go to sleep.

God my mind is boring.

Karl on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    beavotron wrote: »

It is horrifying.

the last time i was in school was April of 06, yet I will still on occasion wake up in the middle of the night panicking that I haven't been going to any of my courses this semester
    Yeah the last time I was in any kind of school was 01 and it seems Im always going back but never wanting too.

That and I keep having dreams where I kind of piss the day away and then realise I have to contact my work or else I will get a no call, no show and be fired.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I had a dream where I was riding a unicycle all day. Just cruisin' around on a unicycle like it was the most natural thing. I woke up confused.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    once i had a dream where i felt like I was awake, just with my eyes closed. i opened my eyes, and there was this red-eyed gargoyle sitting on my chest pinning me down, staring at my face. i couldn't breathe, i couldn't move, i felt so powerless. as i was getting the curtains from being suffocated to death, i woke up from the dream.

the strange thing is my roommate had this exact same dream the night before i did, and when i started explaining it to him, he finished the story for me.

fucked up.

Reginald on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    sleep paralysis, dawg. fairly common.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i got a damn cramp in my calf this morning, it still hurts.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    in b4 pony and his night terrors

oh wait..

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    whatever it was, i don't particularly want to have another dream like that. i woke up and basically freaked the fuck out..

Reginald on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

It is horrifying.

i have this same dream, except im without pants

tugga on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

charlie horse
    it's usually from a lack of calcium, i get them in the middle of the night or when i'm swimming (so fucking dangerous)
    best thing to do is stand on it immediately. like, full weight of your body
    i know this seems like the last thing you want to do when you are writing and screaming in absolute agony, but trust me, it works
    it will very quickly just start to feel numb and tingly and the residual pain doesn't last as long if at all.

that was beavo's medical protip of the day, ladies and gents!

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    beavotron wrote: »

charlie horse
    it's usually from a lack of calcium, i get them in the middle of the night or when i'm swimming (so fucking dangerous)
    best thing to do is stand on it immediately. like, full weight of your body
    i know this seems like the last thing you want to do when you are writing and screaming in absolute agony, but trust me, it works
    it will very quickly just start to feel numb and tingly and the residual pain doesn't last as long if at all.

that was beavo's medical protip of the day, ladies and gents!

thanks dr. beavo. my last doctor just told me to amputate.

Reginald on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    i got one lieing in bed awake one morning, just after i'd woken up, and i just straightened my leg as hard as i could and walked around on it. showed that bitch ass leg who the fucking boss is.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    beavo is a registered doctor

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    somestimes the bottom of my foot will cramp and I start limping around.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    sometimes my limbs just stop working and I sort of flop around on the floor like an octopus out of water

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    man you crampy fuckers need to eat more bananas

Reginald on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    like chicken's brother from cow & chicken

tugga on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Reginald wrote: »
    man you crampy fuckers need to eat more bananas

like so

banana01yb5.jpg

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    like thats safe for work

tugga on
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I have a lot of sleep paralysis. That's about all the dreaming I get. shit sucks

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    like thats safe for work

just enjoying some fruit, mang.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    like thats safe for work

its a woman eating a banana

if it was a guy eating a banana it would be alright, right? DONT BE SO SEXIST

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    i was talkin about eating bananas not the pic

you dont need a bunch of banana peels laying around

its like lawyers wet dream

tugga on