Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

My Little Brother Has No Self Control

laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Social Entropy++
My bedroom is straight down the hall from the family computer room. I step out to go upstairs for food, my thirteen year old brother is on the computer. That's not at all unusual. I knew he masturbates- besides being a thirteen year old boy, he spends an awful lot of time in the bathroom in the middle of the afternoon- I just expected him to have the common sense to close the door.

He stopped, and tried to act like he was just browsing or something. On the way back down, I hollered "You'd get a lot more privacy in your own room. Make sure you don't leave a mess." He didn't respond. He had the sound back on, so I think he was finished.

A moment later, our little sister came down and asked what he was doing. She didn't scream or anything, so I think she's safe. I don't know how she would've reacted if she'd come down ten minutes earlier.

Post edited by laughingfuzzball on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.