Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pranks

1235»

• Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited September 2008
    that's why I have fans in my house, not special underwear

well, de gustibus non disputandum I guess

• Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    It hits 50 and I'm bundled in ten different jackets.

clowninthewoods.png
  • HoukHouk Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    im glad i came to california from michigan, because california has never come close to matching any extreme of weather we had in michigan, so i am pretty much set for anything california can throw at me.

i can pretty much wear a tshirt and jeans all year long, day or night, and almost never be uncomfortable

nipplessig.jpg
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    High five, Riptor!

It's how I roll yo.

A real prank I pulled involved a mock trial in my street justice class.
    I played the Janitor who was knocked out when a school was robbed.
    I decided the Janitor was the culprit. I neglected to tell the rest of my team.

When the "prosecutor" started to question me I deliberatly perjured myself by saying contradicting statements.
    She called me on it and I bust out this elaborate Law and Order confession. The whole classroom just pauses as I detail my motives and reasons for stealing 3 tubs of mayonaise and some crutons.

Then I say " and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those darn kids"

So yeah in retrospect I realize there was a reason I never got laid in high school. I'd do it again in a heartbeat though.

1235»