As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Missing Auther to this Short Story?

HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academysumma cum laudeRegistered User regular
edited September 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
The title of the short story is "Some Say the Earth was Feverous and Did Shake" and it's about a woman who had miscarriages and stillborns and finally has a healthy child who is deemed to have "the mark" and is forced to kill the infant. Even with lines from the story itself, all I got in google was the line in macbeth. Any help? I need it fairly quickly. Thanks.

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
NNID: Hakkekage
Hakkekage on

• Options
    DaenrisDaenris Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Where did you get it? Since you don't have the author name I'm assuming it's not from some short story collection or something. Are you sure it's even published?

Daenris on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    In a course here at college (Elements of Visual Thinking) my roommate has. I like it a lot and i want to know more of his/her stuff but the prof won't say the author's name so they don't look it up online and glean ideas for their response pieces, which is silly anyway because even writing paragraphs of the damn thing won't show it up and the title obviously reveals its source anyway.

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage