As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pam Beesley & Jim

• Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Man, I just woke up.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    potatoe wrote: »
    Skull Man wrote: »
    hypothetical Christmas is whenever you want it to be

I will mail you firefly tomorrow if you promise to mail it back when you're done with it

this is totally reasonable
    PM on the way

Every episode from the series is also available on hulu.

<3 on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    3 words.

peanut

butter

kusu

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    These two have the best on-screen chemistry. I tune in for that just as much as for the funny.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    is it just me or is part 5 of the kevin's loan webisodes broken? it links me to the first part again. :(

Faricazy on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Watching the second season and man this is fantastic.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited September 2008
    I love how they followed up this big romantic angst episode that was Booze Cruise with the batshit Injury episode

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I'm hoping Jim and Pam get together permanently by the end of the series. I mean, I know that they're already together in the show proper but damn those two have great on-screen chemistry.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I love how they followed up this big romantic angst episode that was Booze Cruise with the batshit Injury episode

that was such a great episode, especially after Dwight gets his concussion

"You can't fire me! I don't work in this van!"

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

that was such a great episode, especially after Dwight gets his concussion

"You can't fire me! I don't work in this van!"

the scene in the van still might be my favorite pure comedy moment of the entire series

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Man I am just about finished with the first season and liking it so far.

the first season sucks compared to the rest of the show

wrap your brain around that

It took me getting to page 5 to remember this was the Office thread

all thinking, 'whoa, the first episode of season 2 of Sarah Connor Chronicles wasn't that great!'

Ten on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I really like how they made Michael a more sympathetic character than David Brent. David Brent was just a dick who tried to act like he liked his coworkers for the cameras, when he really thought he was so much better than them.

Michael seems to genuinely like everyone and doesn't really think he's better than them (although he does think he's a lot cooler than he really is).

Agent Michael Scar.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Ten wrote: »

all thinking, 'whoa, the first episode of season 2 of Sarah Connor Chronicles wasn't that great!'

uh yes it was

Skull Man on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Skull Man wrote: »
    Ten wrote: »

uh yes it was

Well I mean, yeh, it was great, but to say the first season sucks compared to it seemed to be going a bit far

About the Office it totally makes sense of course

Ten on
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    ah I see

Skull Man on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    We probably should have a Sarah Connor Chronicles thread though

It's probably my favourite sci-fi show on at the moment

Not that there's a whole lot to go up against

Ten on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I really like how they made Michael a more sympathetic character than David Brent. David Brent was just a dick who tried to act like he liked his coworkers for the cameras, when he really thought he was so much better than them.

Michael seems to genuinely like everyone and doesn't really think he's better than them (although he does think he's a lot cooler than he really is).

Agent Michael Scar.

one of my guitar hero bands was "Agent Scarn"

also I think there's a sarah connor chronicles thread somewhere, I think the geek made it

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Man, I love Kevin on this show, even if he is pretty creepy

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    if you think kevin's creepy I'm guessing you haven't seen much out of creed yet

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I've only seen Creed in the episode where Michael had to fire someone.

I think it's mostly Kevin's weird smiles.

"I heard they made out... And had sex."
    "I think they just made out."
    "Well I heard they made out... And had sex."

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

Except for Toby.

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    what?
    michael doesn't think he's better than toby

he knows he's better than toby

potatoe on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Well, Toby isn't part of the family.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    "Toby reports directly to Corporate, so he's not really a part of our family here.

Also, he's divorced. So he's not really a part of his family either."

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    i need to go out and buy season 1-2 someday

i have 3 and 4 and have watched them both numerous times
    but i've only seen the first 2 seasons once

potatoe on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    BJ Novak is a weird lookin' dude.

It's strange, I tend to notice how dudes look more than ladies. Is my engagement turning me gay?

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun... or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate, so much, about the things that you choose to be.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Man, the second season finale was hella sad. I'm on the third season now, but damn.

Although "Gay Witch Hunt" was hilarious.

Listen man, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I just feel terrible about it. I have been calling people faggy since junior high, and I have never made this mistake. If I don't know how to behave, it's because I'm just so far the opposite way. It's just, I can't even imagine... the thing. Maybe we could go out for a beer sometime, and you can tell me how you do that to another dude.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Man, the second season finale was hella sad. I'm on the third season now, but damn.

i hit that finale like 2 days after season 3 was released on DVD. i spent an hour frantically driving around looking for a place to rent season 3 so i could see what happened next and ended up just buying it. haven't regretted it since

Listen man, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I just feel terrible about it. I have been calling people faggy since junior high, and I have never made this mistake. If I don't know how to behave, it's because I'm just so far the opposite way. It's just, I can't even imagine... the thing. Maybe we could go out for a beer sometime, and you can tell me how you do that to another dude.

can you tell who's gay and who's not?
    of course.
    what about oscar?
    absolutely not.
    well, he is.
    well, he's not dressed in women's clothes, so...

potatoe on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    potatoe wrote: »

i hit that finale like 2 days after season 3 was released on DVD. i spent an hour frantically driving around looking for a place to rent season 3 so i could see what happened next and ended up just buying it. haven't regretted it since

I did that with veronica mars, actually

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i still can't believe the angela and andy relationship, much less the developments in the finale
    i just can't wrap my head around it

creed's monologue thing while he tries to figure out what his job is was really funny

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i still can't believe the angela and andy relationship, much less the developments in the finale
    i just can't wrap my head around it

creed's monologue thing while he tries to figure out what his job is was really funny

qua....qua....quabbity auchwitz

no that's not it...I'm close though.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    My favorite Creed moment is probably when Pam gets new clothes and wears them in the office.

Creed walks over to reception and gives Pam the creepy Creed stare:

Pam: What?
    Creed: I’m just looking.
    Pam: Please go back to your desk.
    Creed: In a minute.

Pam reaches for her sweater.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Can you just say, these books are due back thursday?

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

Anytime baby

:winky:

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I have a feeling I'm going to fall in love with Amy Ryan's character and I'm already sad she isn't signed for the whole season.

She was real aweome in the season finale.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Okay yeah, Creed is waaay creepier than Kevin

Moriveth on
  • Options
    langfor6langfor6 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I will be back in the US for the season debut. This is all kind's of awesome.

Honestly though, I thought Karen was better than Pam, and Dwight is clearly the best character. I love when he pulls all of his weapons out of the hiding places, in particular the knife in the filing cabinet. The name on the file is Mr. A. Knife. Still cracks me up every time I think about it.

langfor6 on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I liked Karen, for sure, but I never quite rooted for her like I did for Pam. I was sad to see her go though, and I thought Rashida Jones did excellent with the character despite most fans being stacked against her.

And yes, Dwight is the shit.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I liked how in the first episode of the third season, the first thing Karen talks about is how Jim is always making that goofy smile at the camera.

Moriveth on
This discussion has been closed.