Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Tonight on the History Channel: Webcomics", by ChicoBlu

Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User
edited September 2008 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Cosmic Sombrero has reported a post.

Reason:
Maximum Shameburn.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Posted by: ChicoBlue

Original Content:
hurflemurfac1.jpg
Spoiler:

Cosmic Sombrero on
·

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu ___________PIGEON _________San Diego, CA Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    excellent

sometimes you just gotta do a thing
    ·
  • ScrubletScrublet Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I can't deal with any more awesome posts from Chico...everytime I see one it takes me back a bit to that Yahoo help-post about the kid shitting in the corner and I completely lose it.

subedii wrote: »
    I hear PC gaming is huge off the coast of Somalia right now.
    ·
  • CyvrosCyvros Look behind you, a catharsis of spurious morality!Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Scrublet wrote: »
    I can't deal with any more awesome posts from Chico...everytime I see one it takes me back a bit to that Yahoo help-post about the kid shitting in the corner and I completely lose it.

What post's this? I think I missed something here.

I am hip and with it. I do the Twitters. I have a blog.
    ·
  • ScrubletScrublet Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=62213

That's the awesome post thread that I saw. There's been a rash of Chico posts showing up here recently that reminded me of it. This is just another example of why he shouldn't be allowed to post in text anymore. Just images.

This gets funnier everytime I look at "Hurflemurf" and then see the look on the third face.

subedii wrote: »
    I hear PC gaming is huge off the coast of Somalia right now.
    ·
  • CyvrosCyvros Look behind you, a catharsis of spurious morality!Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Scrublet wrote: »
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=62213

That's the awesome post thread that I saw. There's been a rash of Chico posts showing up here recently that reminded me of it. This is just another example of why he shouldn't be allowed to post in text anymore. Just images.

This gets funnier everytime I look at "Hurflemurf" and then see the look on the third face.

I see. Most artistic. *rubs chin*

Also, all these Chico posts have been enough to convince me to start trawling through SE more often. Thank you, good sir.

I am hip and with it. I do the Twitters. I have a blog.
    ·
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    D'aw, poor Chico.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
    ·
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Chico I still love you!

·