Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A fun game

DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: GaderenRegistered User regular
edited September 2008 in Singularity Engine++
I heard of a fun game today.

It is called "google image search onomatopeia"

Plonk is a good one

PLonk_070830090441680_wideweb__300x375.jpg

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
DodgeBlan on

Posts

  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    180px-Clank.jpg

    The_Scarab on
    scarab you have mental problems
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    wait, so it doesn't have to be the first result?

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: GaderenRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    wait, so it doesn't have to be the first result?

    whatever tickles your fancy

    DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

    https://medium.com/@alascii
  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    250px-Movie_poof.jpg

    To be honest, not what I was expecting.

    The_Scarab on
    scarab you have mental problems
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    a lot of these are NSFW. which is funny in a grammar/english dork way

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • PolagoPolago Registered User
    edited September 2008
    bork.jpg

    Polago on
  • DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: GaderenRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Kaboom.jpg


    probably my favourite so far

    DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

    https://medium.com/@alascii
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hey guys, don't mind me, I'm just winning this game.

    Iggy-Pop.jpg

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • edited September 2008
    hahahah that's amazing is that a real photo

    bongi on
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    hahah i don't know how this pic came up based on my search but all i could think of is
    "feel the heat coming off her genitals brian?"
    josi.jpg

    beavotron on
  • DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: GaderenRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    pure drug addict sex appeal.

    DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

    https://medium.com/@alascii
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I have no idea. I really really hope so, but I really wouldn't care if it were a photo shoot.

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    oh god i hate lolcats, but this one made me smile
    med_bonk.jpg

    beavotron on
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    I have no idea. I really really hope so, but I really wouldn't care if it were a photo shoot.

    no, look at the url

    its from the onion

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • AlexanderAlexander Registered User
    edited September 2008
    INV07M3.jpg

    I should hope that shirt is limited also.

    Alexander on
    Alexander your sig is bad and you should feel bad.
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Beav have you done something for the AC bi challenge yet? I just thought of something and drawing Chico tonight has gotten me back into pastels

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    that's a dumb game. you got my hopes up for a google image game thread.

    the cheat on
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    Beav have you done something for the AC bi challenge yet? I just thought of something and drawing Chico tonight has gotten me back into pastels

    no i have way too much stuff going on with freelancing, anytime i get to do something for myself is rare and cherished.
    i am weird, my artistic abilities come and go, like right now, i couldn't draw something good to save my life
    but in a fit of inspiration later today i'll probably be able to draw again, it's fucked up.

    beavotron on
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    Beav have you done something for the AC bi challenge yet? I just thought of something and drawing Chico tonight has gotten me back into pastels

    no i have way too much stuff going on with freelancing, anytime i get to do something for myself is rare and cherished.
    i am weird, my artistic abilities come and go, like right now, i couldn't draw something good to save my life
    but in a fit of inspiration later today i'll probably be able to draw again, it's fucked up.

    Beaver, you are silly. Don't draw things so serious for yourself. I'm definitely not that good of an artist, but everything I do means something to me in its own way

    The picture of the drawing I did for chico doesn't show how many times I retardedly go over and over my pastel lines. nor does it show how retardedly dirty I get smudging everything by hand.

    but I got a boner out of chico, and that, my friend is the important thing.

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • edited September 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    I have no idea. I really really hope so, but I really wouldn't care if it were a photo shoot.

    no, look at the url

    its from the onion
    i totally bet that is how iggy pop does his shopping though

    bongi on
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    beavotron wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    Beav have you done something for the AC bi challenge yet? I just thought of something and drawing Chico tonight has gotten me back into pastels

    no i have way too much stuff going on with freelancing, anytime i get to do something for myself is rare and cherished.
    i am weird, my artistic abilities come and go, like right now, i couldn't draw something good to save my life
    but in a fit of inspiration later today i'll probably be able to draw again, it's fucked up.

    Beaver, you are silly. Don't draw things so serious for yourself. I'm definitely not that good of an artist, but everything I do means something to me in its own way

    The picture of the drawing I did for chico doesn't show how many times I retardedly go over and over my pastel lines. nor does it show how retardedly dirty I get smudging everything by hand.

    but I got a boner out of chico, and that, my friend is the important thing.

    no matter how hard i try, i can't get a boner out of chico

    beavotron on
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    bongi wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    I have no idea. I really really hope so, but I really wouldn't care if it were a photo shoot.

    no, look at the url

    its from the onion
    i totally bet that is how iggy pop does his shopping though

    if not, he totally should

    he probably goes to the grocery looking like that, but he wears a 3 sharp looking dress shirt and slacks when he buys his heroin

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    beavotron wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    Beav have you done something for the AC bi challenge yet? I just thought of something and drawing Chico tonight has gotten me back into pastels

    no i have way too much stuff going on with freelancing, anytime i get to do something for myself is rare and cherished.
    i am weird, my artistic abilities come and go, like right now, i couldn't draw something good to save my life
    but in a fit of inspiration later today i'll probably be able to draw again, it's fucked up.

    Beaver, you are silly. Don't draw things so serious for yourself. I'm definitely not that good of an artist, but everything I do means something to me in its own way

    The picture of the drawing I did for chico doesn't show how many times I retardedly go over and over my pastel lines. nor does it show how retardedly dirty I get smudging everything by hand.

    but I got a boner out of chico, and that, my friend is the important thing.

    no matter how hard i try, i can't get a boner out of chico

    I'll show you my secret: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=69377&page=73

    basically, you have to creep on him and be shirtless. I'd say it's also that I got a weiner and he likes that, but he'd deny it to the day he dies

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I get boners out of Chico all the time.

    ChicoBlue on
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I get boners out of Chico all the time.

    That was another reason I had for me getting a boner out of you, but I didn't want to say it.

    annnnnywho, how those adoption papers coming along?

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I get boners out of Chico all the time.

    That was another reason I had for me getting a boner out of you, but I didn't want to say it.

    annnnnywho, how those adoption papers coming along?

    futoreadoptFUCKING1.jpg

    ChicoBlue on
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    hahaha

    that is pretty great

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    hahahahah

    trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I get boners out of Chico all the time.

    That was another reason I had for me getting a boner out of you, but I didn't want to say it.

    annnnnywho, how those adoption papers coming along?

    futoreadoptFUCKING1.jpg

    desktoped that shit. I love you too, fella.

    also, holy shit you can buy an endangered chimp or a lion for $100?? There are douchebags around here with sunglasses more expensive.

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm tempted to print that and mail it in

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
Sign In or Register to comment.