As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ranking/Survey Sites

SlapnutsSlapnuts Registered User regular
edited September 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm working on a project where I need 21 events ranked in order from best to worst. I'm working with a CMS that allows me embed iframes into my Web site. But for the life of me I cannot find a free survey site that will allow me to create an embeddable survey to do this.

Ideally I'd like the events to be listed with a picture and a description and allow the user to use a pulldown menu to rank the event. The rank field should be dynamic so that if a user selects, for instance, rank 1 for event 2 but already had rank 1 selected for event 1, event 1's rank would turn to rank 2 with event 2's ranking staying at 1.

I'm thinking this might best be accomplished with Flash, but I can't code Flash, a fact that makes me angry with myself.

I've tried making Google Docs Survey, but it becomes extremely long and messy. I've tried Surveymonkey but haven't found anything that would suit my need. Survey.com gave me a bag of mixed results containing parts of the previous two.

Anyone know of a good survey site to accomplish what I've surely done a poor job explaining?

There are some acts so ruthless, some deeds so unpalatable, that only the Vlka Fenryka are capable of undertaking them. It's what we were bred for. It's the way we were designed. Without qualm or sentiment, without hesitation or whimsy. We take pride in being the only Astartes who will never, under any circumstances, refuse to strike on the Allfather's behalf, no matter what the target, no matter what the cause.
Slapnuts on