Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Oh god, I just want to bite it. [NSF56k]

NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
edited September 2008 in Social Entropy++
So my girlfriend and I have been doing this Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) thing all summer. You pay a lump sum of money at the beginning of the season – around June – and you get a shipment from a local farm every week with brand new veggies and fruits and awesome stuff. The shipment changes slightly every week and everything is in season.

Sometimes we still have to buy produce from the grocery store, but we did the math and it's actually been saving us money. Here is a picture of a shipment from a few weeks ago.

IMG_2618.jpg

We make tons of good food with this food. Like tacos:
IMG_2630.jpg

Assorted fruits and vegetables plates:
IMG_2340.jpg

And many many salads:
IMG_2078.jpg

Let’s talk about what makes our mouths water.
Spoiler:

Nogs on
rotate.jpg
PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast