Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Ultimatum: House Of M Meets World's End?

15678911»

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »

There 'may be' a new Spider-Man? So what this means is, there's going to be a new Spider-Man, right? You can't make a comment like that and say 'maybe.' What, if USM comes out and there's isn't a new Spider-Man is he just going to say "Haha! Fooled you, it's the same old Spidey!"

necromancer_banner.png
    ·
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    That dosen't mean that at all, it's just hype talk meant to create doubt.

The same way in the month right before SI Bendis was saying ANYBODY COULD BE A SKRULL EVEN TONY eventhough we all knew Tony wasn't going be a Skrull (and he wasn't)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Then it's stupid hype that's stupid.

Although upon closer examination of the article,
    Spoiler:

so perhaps he means that there will be an arc that focuses on that character rather than solely on Spider-Man.

necromancer_banner.png
    ·
  • wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Jessica Drew is returning. That's been on the table for a while now.

When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
    ·
  • Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Peter's Female Clone is going to be spider-woman/girl. She's on one of those covers in costume. He's probably referring to that.

·
  • wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    That isn't really a major revelation though.

When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
    ·
  • LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    New supporting cast for USM. FUCK.

The current supporting cast is PERFECT.

iYBQTfcwSi2EW.jpg
    ·
  • edited November 2008
    It's still Bendis. It's not like a new writer is turning everything on it's head.

I look forward to the return of the Awkward (Jessica Drew).

·
  • DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So did anyone else read this week's ultimate FF?
    Spoiler:

PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
    ·
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I love Ultimate Jessica Drew

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    She is pretty excellent. I'm sure Bendis will keep USM not-sucking regardless of how often the entire cast dies in Ultimatum.

·
15678911»