Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Critical Failures: AWESOME POST in "Warhammer 40k: Salamanders are now green Ultramarines, feel

Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User
edited October 2008 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Cosmic Sombrero has reported a post.

Reason:
I realize you probably have to know anything about the Warhammer 40k universe to really get this, but I had a huge grin on my face the entire time I was reading it.
Forum: Critical Failures
Post: Warhammer 40k: Salamanders are now green Ultramarines, feel free to take Calgar
Posted by: Ein

Original Content:
I still need some editing and revision, but I want to present to you guys some additional backstory for my orks.

(Long story is looong. Even with one picture!)
Spoiler:

I may put that in the Writer's Block later just because of it's length and because I know it needs some work, but there you go.

Gahm: Tim beat you to the punch with his Penny & Zane thing, because I liked working his army into it. I may rename Aurelius to Kriken though.

Cosmic Sombrero on