Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Secret Santa 2008! No one on the corner gives swagga like us.

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Doc - I remember it was discussed way back in November when this was getting set up.

Excision wrote: »
    My girlfriend is going down tonight!

Steam:MichaelLC
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Dear Santee,

Your package departed Winnipeg last night at 10:03 P.M. and is on its way to you. I am excited. That is all.

<3,

Santa

Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard | eBay (updated 9-25-14)

[PAX South 2015] [X]badge [ ]flight [X]hotel

[3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [360/Steam/One] Redfield85 | [PS3] Recchi85
  • wunderbarwunderbar Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Dear Santee,

Your package departed Winnipeg last night at 10:03 P.M. and is on its way to you. I am excited. That is all.

<3,

Santa

I take it that it's heading west? I'm West of Winnipeg!

• JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    To Doc Holliday:

My gift post has still not been listed. Here is is for quick reference:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=7941128&postcount=2493

SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Spoiler:
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    For any British Santas who are missing that extra thing to finish off their order, Poundland are currently stocking the original Lover's Guide.

A great gift for all the family.

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Doc HollidayDoc Holliday Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    To Doc Holliday:

My gift post has still not been listed. Here is is for quick reference:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=7941128&postcount=2493

Weird. I specifically remember adding yours last night. I remember I put "JerikTelorian's gift works on both the DS and DS Lite... does yours?"

Not sure what happened.

edit: ah, I forgot to put a quote after the URL. All is fixed.

PSN & Live: buckwilson
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Doc, emutheelf didn't get recognized. Here's the link to it:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=7912904&postcount=2336

edited December 2008
    Also I just got hit with a $1000 doctor bill, and that's not even with meds. So I'm sorry santee, all the stuff I got you now is what you're going to get. I promise you won't be disappointed, but it wasn't nearly as much as I'd hoped.

:( Sorry! I'll ship it off on Monday.

• FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    2008/12/03 03:42 International item has left Canada

My package fucking eloped!

daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • JCRooksJCRooks Registered User
    edited December 2008
    My gift is on the way! My Santee should be getting it sometime Saturday or Monday, according to the mail clerk. Yahoo! I hope you have a good camera ...

Xbox LIVE, Steam, Twitter, etc. ...
    Spoiler:
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Secured my santees gifts within its boxy goodness today, will be off to the post office tommorow!

It is positively bulging with joy and wonder.

Heh, bulge.

:winky:

Steam: Dr. Mark Sloan - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 0748-1545-6684 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • AsiinaAsiina Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    According to CanadaPost tracking the item is out for delivery. Hopefully you'll get it tomorrow!

• ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    For packages within the US, when is the last suggested day of shipping?

Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Dunno but if you're shipping from the UK then this Saturday is going to be the last comfortable day you should be sending things.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Xbox Live: SirGrinch X
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    urahonky wrote: »
    Also I just got hit with a $1000 doctor bill, and that's not even with meds. So I'm sorry santee, all the stuff I got you now is what you're going to get. I promise you won't be disappointed, but it wasn't nearly as much as I'd hoped.

I feel your pain. I got smacked up the side of the head with a $700 doctor bill and all he did was poke my tooth with a stick and tell me to see a dentist.

3DS Friend Code: 0817-5033-8184 // Nintendo Network ID: AbsoluteZero
    edited December 2008

I feel your pain. I got smacked up the side of the head with a $700 doctor bill and all he did was poke my tooth with a stick and tell me to see a dentist.

We're in the wrong business :P

• PepperSinclairePepperSinclaire Registered User
    edited December 2008
    So, I get home from work and there's a bloody great big box from Texas in the front room. "But...I've not ordered anything from...ohhhh, right!"
    Spoiler:

Box open!
    Spoiler:

A package for opening! What dwells within?
    Spoiler:

Someone's been doing their stalking! It's a plush Magneto who looks VERY ANGRY ABOUT MUTANT ISSUES.
    Spoiler:

More muties!
    Spoiler:

Well, they're all awesome, but there appears to be something else here...
    Spoiler:

It is The Best Thing.
    Spoiler:

All that and a funny Xmas card to boot! Card not pictured due to crappy camera. Thanks, Rubick!

Bonus pictures of toys in wacky poses:
    Spoiler:

Signature pending.
  • freakish lightfreakish light Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    pictures 2 and 3 aren't loading for me and also you probably shouldn't be allowed near plush figurines

• BursarBursar 16 tons of #9 coleslaw Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Ha! My present just got better, even after I sent it. It'll go along well with something my Santee just bought himself.

Spoiler:
    My Steam profile | 3DS FC: 0810-0331-1324
    | PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan
    edited December 2008
    Oh my god wolverine and magneto. That's gotta be some freaky buttsecks, what with the adamantium and all.

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oh my god wolverine and magneto. That's gotta be some freaky buttsecks, what with the adamantium and all.

I fail to see where adamantium would enter the equation..

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery XBox Live: ArcSyn 3DS: 1805-2274-4550 (Jonathan) WiiU NNID: ArcSyn

GIFT GET GIFS
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Because Wolverine's penis is obviously made of adamantium. They had some left over, and he was like, "Do it up."

daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • ForkesForkes Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Figgy wrote: »

Because Wolverine's penis is obviously made of adamantium. They had some left over, and he was like, "Do it up."

You sir, have been sig'd

siggy-1.jpg
    edited December 2008
    Figgy wrote: »

I was unaware. I think I would have preferred to keep it that way. D:

EDIT: And you've been sigged! Do you feel like you are more a part of the PA community now? You should.

steam_sig.png

GIFT GET GIFS
    edited December 2008

Imagine this scenario for a moment. Your skeleton is practically made of metal, and Magneto wants to rape your ass.

edited December 2008
    Oh god. This is the best discussion.

edited December 2008

Imagine this scenario for a moment. Your skeleton is practically made of metal, and Magneto wants to rape your ass.

Let's just say that the pictures did not immediately put this scenario into my thought process.. And leave it that way..

steam_sig.png

GIFT GET GIFS
  • JacksNsomniaJacksNsomnia Registered User
    edited December 2008
    On another note, my santee's package has been delivered. Now to wait for him to post pictures :)

24584849if1gs7.jpg
    edited December 2008
    On another note, my santee's package has been delivered. Now to wait for him to post pictures :)

Woo!

I'm debating once I receive my package whether I should use my Canon XTi DSLR or if I should use my new Env2 camera phone to keep up with the standard of blurry, badly colorized pictures that have set the standard so high this year..

If my santa has a preference, please inform me by proxy. :D

Or perhaps I could do something even more interesting....

steam_sig.png

GIFT GET GIFS
  • ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oh god. This is the best discussion.

Graphic Violence forum people, lets more it along now.

Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • JacksNsomniaJacksNsomnia Registered User
    edited December 2008

Woo!

I'm debating once I receive my package whether I should use my Canon XTi DSLR or if I should use my new Env2 camera phone to keep up with the standard of blurry, badly colorized pictures that have set the standard so high this year..

If my santa has a preference, please inform me by proxy. :D

Or perhaps I could do something even more interesting....

I'd go with blurry photos. They are all the rage nowadays.

24584849if1gs7.jpg
  • ForkesForkes Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    also, turn off all the lights, and light it with the glow from your cell phone!

siggy-1.jpg
  • PepperSinclairePepperSinclaire Registered User
    edited December 2008

Let's just say that the pictures did not immediately put this scenario into my thought process.. And leave it that way..

Now I feel slightly less responsible for warping your brain. Slightly.

Signature pending.
  • darleysamdarleysam Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    Dunno but if you're shipping from the UK then this Saturday is going to be the last comfortable day you should be sending things.

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN :(

I think mine's going to be late.

• RubickRubick Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So, I get home from work and there's a bloody great big box from Texas in the front room. "But...I've not ordered anything from...ohhhh, right!"

All that and a funny Xmas card to boot! Card not pictured due to crappy camera. Thanks, Rubick!

I'm glad you liked them. I was worried since they're such a niche gift, and you had posted about the ones you had like a year ago, but once I found them, I had to get them. Only took a week to arrive to you, as well. Happy Christmas!

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Arikado wrote: »
    SECRET SANTA GIFT AHOY!

Came home and saw a package for me. I've had a pretty shite day so this was good news. But what's this? ROYAL AIR MAIL? I nabbed me a Brit! :)

I'm actually shit for details right now (I'm in need of a shower, a beer, and a good night's sleep) but I have nothing but thanks to Jam Warrior! The sad news is that the chocolate egg did not make the trip in one piece and I had to dispose of it via my sister. I thoroughly enjoyed your letter and all the gifts (I actually didn't have the zombie guide so its a real treat for me!) and I plan to ration out all the treats to last me a while.

Obligatory pic:
    Spoiler:

For the sake of nobody but my own ego, here's the letter that went with:
    Spoiler:

TingleSigBar.gif
    WiiU: JamWarrior
  • DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The quality of the pictures in this thread would melt my eyes if the goods featured in said pictures weren't so damn awesome.

Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I may or my not have re-used wrapping paper from my Santa, Schide...

Spoiler:

steam_sig.png PSN:Icemopper
  • LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Mighty wrote: »
    noir_blood wrote: »
    Schide wrote: »
    SECRET SANTA GIFT AHOY!
    you lucky bastard... i think you got lewiep's mummy!
    My guess is Jam Warrior.
    Don't you dare bring logic into this!
    true. but if you recall, Mummy said that she'd be sending 2 packages. one with... chocolates....

I actually sent 3 parcels - part 1, which needed to be opened before part 2 because of a little thing that won't make sense without part 1, then I re-packaged part 2, cos it weighed too muck, and re-send it as part 2 and part 3.

Kinder eggs are quite different to Cadbury's cream eggs - the chocolate is a mixture of milk and white chocolate (although white chocolate isn't really chocolate at all as it has no cocoa solids in it), is much thinner, and of course doesn't have the sickly, but somehow yummy goo inside it. Yes, I am quite picky about chocolate!

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • MightyMighty Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    noir_blood wrote: »
    Schide wrote: »
    SECRET SANTA GIFT AHOY!
    you lucky bastard... i think you got lewiep's mummy!
    My guess is Jam Warrior.
    Don't you dare bring logic into this!
    true. but if you recall, Mummy said that she'd be sending 2 packages. one with... chocolates....

I actually sent 3 parcels - part 1, which needed to be opened before part 2 because of a little thing that won't make sense without part 1, then I re-packaged part 2, cos it weighed too muck, and re-send it as part 2 and part 3.

Kinder eggs are quite different to Cadbury's cream eggs - the chocolate is a mixture of milk and white chocolate (although white chocolate isn't really chocolate at all as it has no cocoa solids in it), is much thinner, and of course doesn't have the sickly, but somehow yummy goo inside it. Yes, I am quite picky about chocolate!

lets be friends. chocolate is pretty darn good

steam_sig.png
    Gamertag - Mightyvvhitey
This discussion has been closed.