Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

ERHNKELT FUCKING RAWJR$AWRB

245

Posts

  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    did i say i bought a mop and an espresso machine yet

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    my weekend was pretty boring and uneventful

    didn't really suck, was just pretty meh

    although I am enjoying some tasty italian turkey sausages and asparagus sauteed in olive oil for dinner

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Kovak I was mid choom when I got your message.

    I was all "fffuck yes!"

    And then I don't know what happened next.

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Graves wrote: »
    Kovak I was mid choom when I got your message.

    I was all "fffuck yes!"

    And then I don't know what happened next.

    ahahahaha

    we had a magical hour and a half of FUCK GRAVES WHY DID YOU DRIVE INTO THE FIRST HOLE

  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    my weekend was pretty boring and uneventful

    didn't really suck, was just pretty meh

    although I am enjoying some tasty italian turkey sausages and asparagus sauteed in olive oil for dinner

    Fag.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    My weekend was great. Sorry to rain on your parade of shittiness but I could not be more satisfied with the last two days. Made some money, signed some deals. Booked some plane tickets and enjoyed Blade Runner directors cut with friends who had never seen it before. and they thoroughly enjoyed it.

    So pretty much win all over for me. Oh, and I had the most delicious sandwich yesterday I cant describe how incredible it was. thick chunky beef slices, mint sauce and a roasting hot white granular bap. I'm told that the meat was so fresh it was literally alive the day prior. Delicious doesn't even begin to get there to how good it was.

    8-)

    scarab you have mental problems
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Kovak wrote: »
    Graves wrote: »
    Kovak I was mid choom when I got your message.

    I was all "fffuck yes!"

    And then I don't know what happened next.

    ahahahaha

    we had a magical hour and a half of FUCK GRAVES WHY DID YOU DRIVE INTO THE FIRST HOLE

    I remember constantly restarting but I don't think I was the worst of the bunch.

    I ran a guy over, also.

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    Butters wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    my weekend was pretty boring and uneventful

    didn't really suck, was just pretty meh

    although I am enjoying some tasty italian turkey sausages and asparagus sauteed in olive oil for dinner

    Fag.

    but I'm watching my weight for you babe!

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Graves wrote: »
    Kovak wrote: »
    Graves wrote: »
    Kovak I was mid choom when I got your message.

    I was all "fffuck yes!"

    And then I don't know what happened next.

    ahahahaha

    we had a magical hour and a half of FUCK GRAVES WHY DID YOU DRIVE INTO THE FIRST HOLE

    I remember constantly restarting but I don't think I was the worst of the bunch.

    I ran a guy over, also.

    YOU RAN ME OVER

    we were all alright everyone get on the ghosts

    and dont fall off the ledge

    GODDAMN IT GRAVES YOU BOOSTED INTO ME

  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    My weekend was great. Sorry to rain on your parade of shittiness but I could not be more satisfied with the last two days. Made some money, signed some deals. Booked some plane tickets and enjoyed Blade Runner directors cut with friends who had never seen it before. and they thoroughly enjoyed it.

    So pretty much win all over for me. Oh, and I had the most delicious sandwich yesterday I cant describe how incredible it was. thick chunky beef slices, mint sauce and a roasting hot white granular bap. I'm told that the meat was so fresh it was literally alive the day prior. Delicious doesn't even begin to get there to how good it was.

    8-)

    My weekend was better than yours.

    There was more sex and food.

    I made a PBJ waffle sandwich after Halo, too.

    EDIT tKovak LOL whoops

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    also oh man graves

    my friend was like come on just jump from here to there

    and both of us were like

    MAN THIS DOESNT WORK

  • ubernekouberneko Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I went to see my friends' band play a secret show and got wasted off 40s before going to a party and getting wasted off liquor. It was fun.

  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I remember the stupid fucking jump thing ahahaha.

    I wanna play Halo 3

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    if i wasnt supposed ot be reading this book and doing homework

  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    i had a pretty fucking good weekend, actually

    got paid, got paid more after that for design work

    plus free booze? it's a great weekend

  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Oh man now I want to play halo 3

  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    my weekend has been pretty fun :)

    xcomsig.png
  • VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    my weekend was pretty awesome

    until yesterday evening

    but really it was just an awesome weekend

  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    my weekend was pretty boring and uneventful

    didn't really suck, was just pretty meh

    although I am enjoying some tasty italian turkey sausages and asparagus sauteed in olive oil for dinner

    Fag.

    but I'm watching my weight for you babe!

    But then you'll be less comfortable.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Oh man now I want to play halo 3

    Let's do it!

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    PRetty shitty, but my weekends generally are because I work 50% of my weekend away.

    However, as from tomorrow I'll be flying down to Cape Town for 2 weeks \o/

    facebook.pngsteam.pngyoutube.pngtwitter.png
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Graves wrote: »
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Oh man now I want to play halo 3

    Let's do it!

    Cant, gotta study for 2 exams

    I'll be available tomorrow though

  • LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    how were your weekends you fucking cretins

    Sun Pass isn't tied to your license plate or something?

    postinbros.jpg
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Why everybody be studyin'?

    Even my friends over here are studying and doing homework.

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • VorusVorus Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I think I failed my midterm on friday and the weekend just got worse from there

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2008
    I have to: Do ten slides of a Powerpoint on the state of Hinduism circa 1000 CE, 250 Algebra II problems and read a play and write a paper on it by 6 AM.

    I am not sleeping tonigh I think.

    SIG.gif
  • Ninja BotNinja Bot Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Graves wrote: »

    My weekend was better than yours.

    There was more sex and food.

    I made a PBJ waffle sandwich after Halo, too.

    EDIT tKovak LOL whoops

    Holy shit peanut butter on waffles is the best thing ever, especially when you're baked. i thought i was the first to think of this.

  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Ninja Bot wrote: »
    Graves wrote: »

    My weekend was better than yours.

    There was more sex and food.

    I made a PBJ waffle sandwich after Halo, too.

    EDIT tKovak LOL whoops

    Holy shit peanut butter on waffles is the best thing ever, especially when you're baked. i thought i was the first to think of this.

    Haha no way dog.

    My choomed out culinary prowess is astounding.

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    my weekend is taking a huge swandive because i have to do this retarded fucking essay

    why am i an english major when i hate writing essays so much?

  • WallhitterWallhitter Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I got stuck in a group assignment and I can't get a hold of the fucking textbook so I'll have to borrow it from a friend and write up something really quick before class. Fuck.


    Edit: Also, a double fuck-you to the people I tried ORDERING the textbook from. First it doesn't ship in the longest time, then it finally ships, and I get a timeframe of...4-14 days?!

  • NewtronNewtron Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    whats up with school!?

    all having us do work on our only scheduled time off!

    its like they want us to be machines!

  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I so don't miss school at all. I remember my sister cried at her graduation. I was just happy it was over.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited October 2008
    my weekend was pretty okay

    i slept until 3 on friday because thursday i had two exams and a work project presentation

    played a bunch of guitar hero

    yesterday i went to ikea and picked out a desk shelf system thing, gotta wait for the L-feet to come in though next week. Also got a tall bookcase because my books were all over and assembled it this morning, organized all my books, and threw out two huge garbage bags worth of old crap i dont need anymore.

  • VorusVorus Registered User
    edited October 2008
    after I wrote that midterm I seriously considered just dropping out
    it was the worst I have ever done on a test of any sort, ever

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    the sandwich initiative was a great success

    never gonna win any prizes for presentation or style but goddamn it's tasty

    xmassig2.gif
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    Butters wrote: »
    I so don't miss school at all. I remember my sister cried at her graduation. I was just happy it was over.

    that's gonna be me. i'm spending more time reading roman histories and other stuff that i'm interested in than i am doing the course readings.

    which isn't to say that i'm not doing the course readings.

  • WallhitterWallhitter Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I am doing OK in school overall, I mean, I got an A on my chem exam so that's pretty sweet.

    Also I have rediscovered the glory of Disciples II. Jesus hell that game's addictive.

  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Butters wrote: »
    I so don't miss school at all. I remember my sister cried at her graduation. I was just happy it was over.

    that's gonna be me. i'm spending more time reading roman histories and other stuff that i'm interested in than i am doing the course readings.

    which isn't to say that i'm not doing the course readings.

    It really changed for me when I started co-oping. Then I was getting paid for learning how to be an engineer. Then I realized I was spending between 20-30 hours a week on labs and I wasn't getting paid shit for that.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i think my least favorite part about college so far is the freshmen

  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    god I hate all of you I couldn't even play fucking WAR this weekend ugh

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
Sign In or Register to comment.