Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

AWRIGHT YOU BASTICHES LET'S DO THIS (SECRET FRAGGIN' SLO-BOS)

Slo-BoSlo-Bo Registered User
edited May 2009 in Graphic Violence
WHO'S THE BADDEST TEEN IN THE WHOLE FRAGGIN' UNIVERSE?

OH, RIGHT, IT'S ME

AND ALL YOU FRAGGIN BASTICHES BETTER REMEMBER THAT THIS YEAR, BECAUSE I KICKED THAT STUPID SANTA ROBOT'S BUTT TO THE CURB

THAT'S RIGHT YOU BASTICHES: THIS YEAR IT'S ALL ABOUT

SECRET SLO-BOS

young_justice_30_11.jpg

WELL I AIN'T TALKIN' TO YOU ABOUT IT YOU CRAZY BASTICH, JEEZUS

AS FOR YOU FOLKS, HERE'S THE FRAGGIN' DRILL:

THIS IS A COMIC BOOK GIFT GIVIN' FIESTA

ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SIGN UP AND GET WHOEVER I FRAGGIN' TELL YOU TO A COMIC RELATED GIFT

WE'RE GONNA INVOKE OUR OLD BUDDY SATAN'S RULE HERE AND SAY NO SPENDING LIMIT, BUT DON'T THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT ALL FANCY ON SOME BASTICH THAT THEY'LL RETURN THE FAVOR

IF YOU DECIDE TO BE A STINGY BASTICH AND DON'T SEND ANYTHING, YOU GOTTA ANSWER TO THE TOP TEEN PERSONALLY, AND I DON'T GIVE FRAGGIN' CANDY CANES OUT FOR CHRISTMAS, YOU GET ME?

SO IF YOU WANT TO SIGN YOUR BUTT UP SEND AN EMAIL OVER TO

SECRETSLOBOS@GMAIL.COM

WITH YOUR NAME, INTERNET NAME, AND ADDRESS AND WE'LL GET THIS FRAG SORTED

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS IS MIDNITE NOVEMBER 15th

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:

Anjin
Mai Kero
Langly
D_D
DR_Z - Zeromus
Arath
Wildcat