Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Daylight Saving With No Payout

MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
edited October 2008 in Singularity Engine++
I haven't made a thread in forever so here is my thread.

Daylight savings sucks. It's bloody dark outside now and putting the clocks back an hour doesn't help. What a load of horse poop. Who came up with this ridiculous idea in the first place? Shouldn't we be putting the clocks forwards to compensate for the darker winter? Who needs light in the mornings anyway? God! It feels like bed time already I'm yawning here! I think I'm getting the jet lag. Give me back my sun!!!

856146331_6f5d799a04.jpg

Good.

limassol-old-town-by.jpg

BAD

MikeRyu on
Ranmasig5.png