As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

can't upgrade final weapons (spoilers)

aBlankaBlank Registered User regular
edited October 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
So I've given everything to Tycho's niece that she wanted and she's gone. I've looked in a few locations but I can't find her anywhere. I've got 11 enemies left according to stats and I don't want to advance the main story any further because Gabe's and my weapon aren't fully upgraded. So am I shit out of luck or can I still find her somewhere?

aBlank on

• Options
    TaskmageTaskmage Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    There's a machine called the Ameliorator on the second screen in the last area you unlock that will upgrade your weapons for you without Anne.

Now if only I could find the gloves for Gabe's last upgrade ... I hope they weren't in that apartment in Riverbrook.

Taskmage on
  • Options
    aBlankaBlank Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Taskmage wrote: »
    There's a machine called the Ameliorator on the second screen in the last area you unlock that will upgrade your weapons for you without Anne.

Now if only I could find the gloves for Gabe's last upgrade ... I hope they weren't in that apartment in Riverbrook.

I guess I completely missed that machine. Thanks.

As far as gabe's last upgrade:
    in the torture room where Gabe was upside down, as soon as you enter, go south and it's right there lying on the floor.

aBlank on
  • Options
    TaskmageTaskmage Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    Right in plain sight there, too. Thanks much.

Taskmage on