Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

iPod skipping, can I fix this?

Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
edited November 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
So, there are a few songs on my iPod that skip terribly; a couple of these don't play at all.

It's not a problem with the MP3s themselves, because they play just fine on my computer. I've tried deleting the songs from the iPod and resynching it, and the same problem happens. Is there a fix for this, or does my ipod have a bad sector or something?

It's one of the new minis, if that makes a difference.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
gkcmatch_zps97480250.jpg
stand up! It was the smallest on the list but
pluto was a planet and I'll never forget