Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Help / Advice Forum: AWESOME POST in "The Ted Chronicles: Cousin Trouble", by Chad Sexingt

wasted pixelswasted pixels Registered User regular
edited November 2008 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
wasted pixels has reported a post.

Reason:
This is exactly the kind of "behavior that shouldn't be encouraged" that should be encouraged around here.
Forum: Help / Advice Forum
Posted by: Chad Sexington

Original Content:
Hi I'm Ted wrote: »
This summer, Jeff (in his 20s) told his parents he thought he was gay. A few months later, Jeff overheard his uncle (not my dad) talking about how good blowjobs felt. Since I've been home, I've learned that he has on three occasions tried to put his penis in his father's mouth. Two times it was while his dad was asleep, but one time he just walked out into our living room and kind of tried to sneak up on his dad. I saw it. Now Jeff's parents are getting divorced and so Jeff and his mom are always in my house. I am really freaked out about this.

I don't know how to deal with the fact that my cousin seems like he is going to grow up to be a rapist. Additionally, he is living in the room next door to me and I am a little bit scared to go to sleep. I really need some advice, my parents have tried to talk to his parents but his mom really doesn't believe anything could be wrong with her son.

Put your dick in his mouth first. This establishes you as the dominant male.

wasted pixels on
BTW, I got a message from Obs that equated installing OS X on a PC with car theft, murder and rape. Is he normally like that?

This discussion has been closed.