Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sunday Morning [Micro] Phalla: It's here! Infernal Spawn of Evil Victory!

DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic I've Done WorseRegistered User regular
edited November 2008 in Critical Failures
New idea time, let's see if this is a horrible failure.

This is a traditional Phalla game with a twist in round length. Rounds will be an hour and this game will resolve sometime today, earlier than 11 EST at the latest. I'd like to get around at least 9 or 10 people to run this but I will run the game regardless.

If you can check in once between each hour today you should be fine. If you're going to miss a large number you should probably just pass on this game. If it works there will be another.

Sign up in the traditional fashion. I would like to get started by 1 PM EST but that's going to depend on how many people we get. 1 PM is a little early for the PST-ers out there. The game will run so long as we get 4 people to commit and it's a valid game.

I go now to get food to fortify myself.

Player List:
Unearthly Stew, Villager, killed by a random mob.
CJ Iwakura, seer, death by chocolate.
Rainfall, villager, death by a random mob.
kime, strangled to death with a scarf.

Locus
TheLawninator

Standard Phalla Rules Apply, no dead men talking, no anonymous contact and so on and so forth. All role assigned randomly via RNG.

DevoutlyApathetic on
Trogg wrote: »
Not as positive as AIDS and cancer, but positive nonetheless.

PSN: QuipFilter