Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You have forgotten an important [chat] principle

13839414344

Posts

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    We've finally hit Sabs' awful threshold

    nexuscrawler on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    How about "fucking the hell out of the line because the line is a little bitch that likes to get fucked like a slut don't you line awww yeah"

    Ahh Sabs always there to take us to Chris Hansen land.

    Speaking of that, there was an article in the paper trying to make me feel bad for a guy who raped a 3 year old. Boo hoo asshole.

    Unless the guy has some serious brain defect or something, I have no idea how you could feel bad for him.

    Well, see, he ran out of lube on the last boy he raped, so he had to go at this one bareback, and totally chafed the hell out of his dick.

    He's got such a burn.

    JamesKeenan on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Bama wrote: »
    The path of this conversation has fallen in line with my expectations.
    That was a pretty terrible line, Bama. Straight out of an old comedy routine. I guess this is all tangential anyway, though.

    this joke is just gonna keep going isnt it?

    Dunadan019 on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    We've finally hit Sabs' awful threshold
    I hit Sabs' awful threshold twice last night

    Elendil on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    The path of this conversation has fallen in line with my expectations.
    That was a pretty terrible line, Bama. Straight out of an old comedy routine. I guess this is all tangential anyway, though.

    this joke is just gonna keep going isnt it?

    Well, there's no end in sight.

    durandal4532 on
    camo_sig2.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Keenan I'm pretty sure you're the worst human

    nexuscrawler on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    How about "fucking the hell out of the line because the line is a little bitch that likes to get fucked like a slut don't you line awww yeah"

    Ahh Sabs always there to take us to Chris Hansen land.

    Speaking of that, there was an article in the paper trying to make me feel bad for a guy who raped a 3 year old. Boo hoo asshole.

    Unless the guy has some serious brain defect or something, I have no idea how you could feel bad for him.

    It was about how when he gets out in 2022 society will react differently to him and he'll be on probation for life. And I was thinking "You know who else is on probationg for life after a sex crime? YOUR FUCKING VICTIMS!"

    Preacher on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    The path of this conversation has fallen in line with my expectations.
    That was a pretty terrible line, Bama. Straight out of an old comedy routine. I guess this is all tangential anyway, though.

    this joke is just gonna keep going isnt it?

    I'm sure there's a silver lining to all of this.

    JamesKeenan on
  • AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    How about "fucking the hell out of the line because the line is a little bitch that likes to get fucked like a slut don't you line awww yeah"

    Ahh Sabs always there to take us to Chris Hansen land.

    Speaking of that, there was an article in the paper trying to make me feel bad for a guy who raped a 3 year old. Boo hoo asshole.

    Unless the guy has some serious brain defect or something, I have no idea how you could feel bad for him.

    When Rolling Stone did a story about some of the "To Catch a Predator" stuff, I was genuinely conflicted. However, given the circumstances (a 3 year old?) I can't help but wonder the same thing.

    Alecthar on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    We've finally hit Sabs' awful threshold
    I hit Sabs' awful threshold twice last night

    That was his large intestine

    nexuscrawler on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User
    edited November 2008
    We've finally hit Sabs' awful threshold

    At which time he passes the baton to JK.

    Johannen on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Keenan I'm pretty sure you're the worst human

    Just because I have no limits, they call me "tactless."

    Well I raped their mom last night, so there.

    JamesKeenan on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Okay guys end of the line

    Elendil on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    How about "fucking the hell out of the line because the line is a little bitch that likes to get fucked like a slut don't you line awww yeah"

    Ahh Sabs always there to take us to Chris Hansen land.

    Speaking of that, there was an article in the paper trying to make me feel bad for a guy who raped a 3 year old. Boo hoo asshole.

    Unless the guy has some serious brain defect or something, I have no idea how you could feel bad for him.

    When Rolling Stone did a story about some of the "To Catch a Predator" stuff, I was genuinely conflicted. However, given the circumstances (a 3 year old?) I can't help but wonder the same thing.
    What I want to know is who goes into chatrooms looking for toddlers.

    Bama on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    Okay guys end of the line

    AGHHHHHHHHHHH

    Dunadan019 on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    Okay guys end of the line

    I think maybe I've crossed a line...

    Or maybe I'm just toeing it, I don't remember.

    JamesKeenan on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    Okay guys end of the line
    Dammit, that was it's only weakness.

    durandal4532 on
    camo_sig2.png
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    The people in my other e-hangout have simultaneously fallen in self doubt, so I prefer you guys now, because you are just all manic all the time.

    Aldo on
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    To Catch a Predator is worse than molestation

    There I said it

    Elendil on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Frozen Tundra NYCRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    To Catch a Predator is ridiculous, because kids are far more likely to be sexually assualted by someone they know or a family member than SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS

    Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Aldo wrote: »
    The people in my other e-hangout have simultaneously fallen in self doubt, so I prefer you guys now, because you are just all manic all the time.

    HEY FUCK YOU AND YOUR DONKEY!

    nexuscrawler on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    To Catch a Predator is ridiculous, because kids are far more likely to be sexually assualted by someone they know or a family member than SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS

    There is your snl sketch, to catch a predator family edition.

    "What are you doing in your child's room mr. molester?"

    Preacher on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Frozen Tundra NYCRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Is fish pie a terrible, terrible, term for a vagina?

    like "i'm gonna squirt some tartar sauce in your fish pie"

    Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    BobCesca wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Tonight is amazing fish pie night.

    fixed :D

    You're feeding him baked goldfish aren't you

    he's cooking.

    My back is so fucked I can barely walk let alone cook. And I really wish there was a :winky: reason for the back pain, but there isn't...old age is finally catching up with me maybe?

    BobCesca on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User
    edited November 2008
    Is fish pie a terrible, terrible, term for a vagina?

    like "i'm gonna squirt some tartar sauce in your fish pie"

    You just turned my smile upside down.

    Johannen on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    To Catch a Predator is ridiculous, because kids are far more likely to be sexually assualted by someone they know or a family member than SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS

    There is your snl sketch, to catch a predator family edition.

    "What are you doing in your child's room mr. molester?"
    "You drove an awfully long way on a Saturday afternoon to be here."
    "This is my house."

    Bama on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Nexus, you never answered my question earlier.

    Do you want to come to the Atlanta Meet-up? I think Mikeman is coming, and he'll be more likely to drive if you go, since Var already expressed interest. And if he does drive, Casual Eddy will be able to come to.

    SO IT ALL RESTS ON YOU

    JamesKeenan on
  • AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    To Catch a Predator is worse than molestation

    There I said it

    I'm pretty much forced to agree. They give viewers the erroneous impression that these guys sought out the contact, when in reality a lot of them are pursued aggressively by the vigilantes that do the chat-room stuff. I mean, I wonder how many no-gos they get before they find some lonely loser coming down from a meth trip who's just fucked up enough for it to seem like a good idea.

    Alecthar on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Bama wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    To Catch a Predator is ridiculous, because kids are far more likely to be sexually assualted by someone they know or a family member than SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS

    There is your snl sketch, to catch a predator family edition.

    "What are you doing in your child's room mr. molester?"
    "You drove an awfully long way on a Saturday afternoon to be here."
    "This is my house."

    He said he was going to kiss his children good night, but did he kiss them too long?

    Preacher on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    To Catch a Predator is worse than molestation

    There I said it

    I'm pretty much forced to agree. They give viewers the erroneous impression that these guys sought out the contact, when in reality a lot of them are pursued aggressively by the vigilantes that do the chat-room stuff. I mean, I wonder how many no-gos they get before they find some lonely loser coming down from a meth trip who's just fucked up enough for it to seem like a good idea.

    But these guys are still looking to have sex with a youth, no matter how much they've been searched for, surely?!

    Johannen on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    To Catch a Predator is ridiculous, because kids are far more likely to be sexually assualted by someone they know or a family member than SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS

    And besides, they totally weren't gonna do anything anyway. They were just coming over to see if the kid was OK, to hang out.

    Maybe watch some Spongebob Squarepants.

    JamesKeenan on
  • AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    To Catch a Predator is ridiculous, because kids are far more likely to be sexually assualted by someone they know or a family member than SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS

    I think what's really ridiculous, Eddy, is that a lot of Americans still believe that gay people are more likely to molest someone.

    Alecthar on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    To Catch a Predator is worse than molestation

    There I said it

    I'm pretty much forced to agree. They give viewers the erroneous impression that these guys sought out the contact, when in reality a lot of them are pursued aggressively by the vigilantes that do the chat-room stuff. I mean, I wonder how many no-gos they get before they find some lonely loser coming down from a meth trip who's just fucked up enough for it to seem like a good idea.

    Bah they still agree to it, I mean no matter how much under age ass someone through at me I still wouldn't sleep with sabs again.

    Preacher on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User
    edited November 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    To Catch a Predator is ridiculous, because kids are far more likely to be sexually assualted by someone they know or a family member than SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS

    There is your snl sketch, to catch a predator family edition.

    "What are you doing in your child's room mr. molester?"
    "You drove an awfully long way on a Saturday afternoon to be here."
    "This is my house."

    He said he was going to kiss his children good night, but did he kiss them too long?

    And not on their mouths?

    Johannen on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Is fish pie a terrible, terrible, term for a vagina?

    like "i'm gonna squirt some tartar sauce in your fish pie"

    It can be.

    In this case, however, it is a literal food pie containing fish.

    japan on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    To Catch a Predator is ridiculous, because kids are far more likely to be sexually assualted by someone they know or a family member than SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS

    There is your snl sketch, to catch a predator family edition.

    "What are you doing in your child's room mr. molester?"
    "You drove an awfully long way on a Saturday afternoon to be here."
    "This is my house."

    He said he was going to kiss his children good night, but did he kiss them too long?

    why dont you have a seat over here?

    I'm NOT sitting on your lap.

    Dunadan019 on
  • FugaFuga Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    so in 300, did they say "tonight we dine in hell!" or die in hell?

    Fuga on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Mostly the media circus around criminal justice nowadays makes my blood boil

    Elendil on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Fuga wrote: »
    so in 300, did they say "tonight we dine in hell!" or die in hell?

    Guess.

    JamesKeenan on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Fuga wrote: »
    so in 300, did they say "tonight we dine in hell!" or die in hell?
    dine

    Elendil on
This discussion has been closed.