Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Surfin' the [Chat]way

InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
edited November 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
sammax-734549.jpg
Spoiler:

Inquisitor on
B7ozVfx.png
«13456736

Posts

  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

    Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

    OMG me too. *high five*

    About the sick part, not lady friend part.



    Fuck im lonely.

    Come put me to bed.

    steam_sig.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Jeeeeeeeebus sex has a neurochemical underpinning.

    After the humpity dumpity oxytocin is released and it's heavily associated with pair bonding in all kinds o animals and wouldn't you know it, humans too!

    Not all of the closeness felt after the grindaroo is emotional, a large amount of it is rampantly chemical in nature.

    Does not compute.

    Most of the mystical shit about sex is your brain getting high on the other person.

    Better?

    My Dark Souls 2 Diary Day 6 and 7 Updated
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Jeeeeeeeebus sex has a neurochemical underpinning.

    After the humpity dumpity oxytocin is released and it's heavily associated with pair bonding in all kinds o animals and wouldn't you know it, humans too!

    Not all of the closeness felt after the grindaroo is emotional, a large amount of it is rampantly chemical in nature.

    Does not compute.

    Most of the mystical shit about sex is your brain getting high on the other person.

    Better?

    I meant the closeness thing.

    steam_sig.png
  • JebusUDJebusUD Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Jeeeeeeeebus sex has a neurochemical underpinning.

    After the humpity dumpity oxytocin is released and it's heavily associated with pair bonding in all kinds o animals and wouldn't you know it, humans too!

    Not all of the closeness felt after the grindaroo is emotional, a large amount of it is rampantly chemical in nature.

    Sure. Closeness is great. Cultural mythos' are bad(at least this one).

    edit: you can have all the positives without all the negatives.

    You haven't given me a reason to steer clear of you!
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

    Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

    OMG me too. *high five*

    About the sick part, not lady friend part.



    Fuck im lonely.

    Come put me to bed.

    Are you drunk?

    Female?

    Attractive?

    In Australia?


    Fuck it, id take 3/4 even.

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Morningfag get on MSN

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Jeeeeeeeebus sex has a neurochemical underpinning.

    After the humpity dumpity oxytocin is released and it's heavily associated with pair bonding in all kinds o animals and wouldn't you know it, humans too!

    Not all of the closeness felt after the grindaroo is emotional, a large amount of it is rampantly chemical in nature.

    Does not compute.

    Most of the mystical shit about sex is your brain getting high on the other person.

    Better?

    I meant the closeness thing.

    More likely for females than males.

    My Dark Souls 2 Diary Day 6 and 7 Updated
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    NO fuck you zen i have dispensed my know it all pearls of wisdom and am writing up more references.

    My Dark Souls 2 Diary Day 6 and 7 Updated
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User
    edited November 2008
    Left 4 Dead. NOW!

    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • Manning'sEquationManning'sEquation Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/greedy

    Mostly, because you will not date a woman you liked because she is not old enough to drink with you at the bars with you. However if I looked hard enough I bet I could find other places where you have been greedy, but I will not because I am lazy.

  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

    Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

    OMG me too. *high five*

    About the sick part, not lady friend part.



    Fuck im lonely.

    Come put me to bed.

    Are you drunk?

    Female?

    Attractive?

    In Australia?


    Fuck it, id take 3/4 even.

    2/4

    steam_sig.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/greedy

    Mostly, because you will not date a woman you liked because she is not old enough to drink with you at the bars with you. However if I looked hard enough I bet I could find other places where you have been greedy, but I will not because I am lazy.

    Even I think that's silly VC.

    Me.

    steam_sig.png
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

    Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

    OMG me too. *high five*

    About the sick part, not lady friend part.



    Fuck im lonely.

    Come put me to bed.

    Are you drunk?

    Female?

    Attractive?

    In Australia?


    Fuck it, id take 3/4 even.

    2/4

    Sorry, better luck next time.

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Morninglord is 3/4.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    :^: to this chat.

  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    mmm..nap was good :D

  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Morninglord is 3/4.

    This begs further investigation.


    Im listening.

  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Huh, when did you move down to Australia Edward?

  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2008
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/greedy

    Mostly, because you will not date a woman you liked because she is not old enough to drink with you at the bars with you. However if I looked hard enough I bet I could find other places where you have been greedy, but I will not because I am lazy.

    So you don't actually know what the word means. Or why people go to bars instead of just chugging whiskey in their bedroom.

    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

    Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

    OMG me too. *high five*

    About the sick part, not lady friend part.



    Fuck im lonely.

    Come put me to bed.

    Are you drunk?

    Female?

    Attractive?

    In Australia?


    Fuck it, id take 3/4 even.

    2/4

    Sorry, better luck next time.

    With enough of one of those we can negate two of the others.

    Spoiler:

    steam_sig.png
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User
    edited November 2008
    Leitner wrote: »
    Huh, when did you move down to Australia Edward?
    :lol:

    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Leitner wrote: »
    Huh, when did you move down to Australia Edward?

    Hahah burn.

    B7ozVfx.png
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    TOUCHDOWN JETS

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    It's true I'm very pretty.

    My Dark Souls 2 Diary Day 6 and 7 Updated
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/greedy

    Mostly, because you will not date a woman you liked because she is not old enough to drink with you at the bars with you. However if I looked hard enough I bet I could find other places where you have been greedy, but I will not because I am lazy.

    So you don't actually know what the word means. Or why people go to bars instead of just chugging whiskey in their bedroom.

    No seriously your logic blows my mind on this bar thing. I could give a small lecture complete with examples as to how terribly wrong it is.

    steam_sig.png
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

    Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

    OMG me too. *high five*

    About the sick part, not lady friend part.



    Fuck im lonely.

    Come put me to bed.

    Are you drunk?

    Female?

    Attractive?

    In Australia?


    Fuck it, id take 3/4 even.

    2/4

    Sorry, better luck next time.

    With enough of one of those we can negate two of the others.

    Spoiler:

    You've lost me.

  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2008
    DUE lost me somewhere last thread

    I'm just hanging on his coattails because it's like a roller-coaster that you don't have to pay for

    words
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Leitner wrote: »
    Huh, when did you move down to Australia Edward?
    :lol:

    Speaking of me banging dudes. Where did feral go?

    steam_sig.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

    Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

    OMG me too. *high five*

    About the sick part, not lady friend part.



    Fuck im lonely.

    Come put me to bed.

    Are you drunk?

    Female?

    Attractive?

    In Australia?


    Fuck it, id take 3/4 even.

    2/4

    Sorry, better luck next time.

    With enough of one of those we can negate two of the others.

    Spoiler:

    You've lost me.

    See you would expect me to mean that if we get drunk enough sex and attractiveness won't matter. But what i'm saying is that because of desperation all we have to do is be in a relatively close proximity for one another for sex and attractiveness to be thrown out of the equation before we do it.

    steam_sig.png
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    I'm just hanging on his coattails because it's like a roller-coaster that you don't have to pay for

    So last night was good eh?

  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Leitner wrote: »
    Huh, when did you move down to Australia Edward?
    :lol:

    Speaking of me banging dudes. Where did feral go?

    On a forum sabatical, because he felt they were bad for him or something.

  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    I'm just hanging on his coattails because it's like a roller-coaster that you don't have to pay for

    So last night was good eh?
    what

    words
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Yeah if I don't get enough done by 6 I'm pulling my cable out of the wall.

    My Dark Souls 2 Diary Day 6 and 7 Updated
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

    Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

    OMG me too. *high five*

    About the sick part, not lady friend part.



    Fuck im lonely.

    Come put me to bed.

    Are you drunk?

    Female?

    Attractive?

    In Australia?


    Fuck it, id take 3/4 even.

    2/4

    Sorry, better luck next time.

    With enough of one of those we can negate two of the others.

    Spoiler:

    You've lost me.

    See you would expect me to mean that if we get drunk enough sex and attractiveness won't matter. But what i'm saying is that because of desperation all we have to do is be in a relatively close proximity for one another for sex and attractiveness to be thrown out of the equation before we do it.

    Ahhh.. i getcha. I actually have a bad habit of getting hit on by guys pretty darn often.

    Its become a running joke amongst my friends.

    Glad to see the talent extends to cyberspace too.

  • Manning'sEquationManning'sEquation Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/greedy

    Mostly, because you will not date a woman you liked because she is not old enough to drink with you at the bars with you. However if I looked hard enough I bet I could find other places where you have been greedy, but I will not because I am lazy.

    So you don't actually know what the word means. Or why people go to bars instead of just chugging whiskey in their bedroom.

    I like how you say I didn't use the word correctly when I have the link to the DICTIONARY posted.

    Anyways yes it is silly not to date someone who can not legally drink with you in a place that serves alcohol. Are you saying the you spend so much time in a bar that there is no time for a relationship if she can not be with you inside the bar?

  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Oboro wrote: »
    I'm just hanging on his coattails because it's like a roller-coaster that you don't have to pay for

    So last night was good eh?
    what

    Forgive me.

    Bad attempt to make a sex joke by taking a quote out of context.

    Its the wee hours of the morning and i've had too much cold medicine.

  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2008
    I wouldn't have sex with DUE if he was the last man on Earth

    but this is strictly because neither of us derive any great pleasure from the act and it would just be awkward in the aftermath vOv

    words
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    I wouldn't have sex with DUE if he was the last man on Earth

    but this is strictly because neither of us derive any great pleasure from the act and it would just be awkward in the aftermath vOv

    I'm pretty sure the universal reality would suffer an acute fracture from the awkwardness that would arise from that situation.

    steam_sig.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    "So how was that for you?"

    "How was what?"

    "Yeah me too"

    My Dark Souls 2 Diary Day 6 and 7 Updated
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
«13456736
This discussion has been closed.