Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Strange & Embarassing Moments: I Shall Return When T

tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
tsmvengy has reported a post.

Reason:
It pays off at the end... so to speak.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Post: Strange & Embarassing Moments: I Shall Return When The Mountain Burns Again
Posted by: Core

Original Content:
Bit of a strange moment at a party, well I guess real strange. I was at a friend's house with about 20-25 people there, normal party people drinking, hanging around, talking and all that nothing too wild. At one point the majority of people gather in the living room which is pretty big and has several couches and chairs and pretty much everyone can fit in and we start up a drinking game.

The game goes on and I kind of notice one of my friend and this girl he his sitting next getting real close, they drop out of the game, but most don't notice since there are lots of people in there and the two of them are kind of off in a corner near the back. Anyway I keep glancing over every once in a while and things seem to be progressing pretty damn fast. First I see them making out a bit, I go back to enjoying the game and look back a bit later. They are now really going at it and hands are pretty much going everywhere at this point though it is still all above the clothes, I grin and go back to the game. Look back again and this time he has his hand under her shirt and occasionally up her skirt and she seems to be way into it.

Still nobody has taken too much notice of them yet even though they are about 2 feet from the next person. I keep drinking and look back again this is when it gets real crazy, the girl has her legs spread and my friend is just going at her hard and heavy with his fingers and she is really enjoying it at least I assume thats what those moans meant. At this point people are really starting to take notice of them, but they don't care the two of them keep going at it harder and harder, I'm completely enthralled at this point. I see her lean over and whisper something into my friends ear and he kind of grins and adds more fingers much to the delight of the girl. This continues on with now essentially the whole group of people just drinking and watching this go on. She keeps asking for more and he obliges until he can't add anymore because guess what his whole fist is in her. So there I am drinking a beer watching my friend fist a girl in the middle of a party with about 20 other people. Eventually he is going at her so hard that he pushes her off of the couch so her shoulders and head are on the ground, her feet are spread and up in the air and my friend is over her pounding his fist into her. She is absolutely screaming and eventually finishes up. The two don't really say much as they get up and walk into the bathroom. So yeah definitely kind of weird watching your friend fist a girl so hard she flies off the couch.

tsmvengy on
steam_sig.png

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I saw that episode of College Fuck Fest too.

steam_sig.png
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    I saw that episode of College Fuck Fest too.

I found this to be funnier then the OP, but then again it's Drez.

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    This is one of those rare times where I am just speechless

7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • CoreCore Registered User
    edited November 2008
    Guess I'll throw in what I wrote in the thread here.
    I guess I can understand how the story sounds unbelievable. Couple of things though this was a party of punks and crust kids and what not, so it wasn't exactly filled with the most normal of people anyway. And by the time it got to the point where everyone was watching we were all real drunk and I mean really what was anyone going to do at the point? Walk up and pull his fist out? It just got to the point where it was so surreal that everyone was kind of standing there without saying much just kind of looking at everyone else kind of wondering if this was really going down.

core_pa_sig.jpg
    edited November 2008
    Core wrote: »
    Guess I'll throw in what I wrote in the thread here.
    I guess I can understand how the story sounds unbelievable. Couple of things though this was a party of punks and crust kids and what not, so it wasn't exactly filled with the most normal of people anyway. And by the time it got to the point where everyone was watching we were all real drunk and I mean really what was anyone going to do at the point? Walk up and pull his fist out? It just got to the point where it was so surreal that everyone was kind of standing there without saying much just kind of looking at everyone else kind of wondering if this was really going down.

It's okay, I just wanted to throw in a one-liner. It's what I do. I actually rated this a five. Though CFF videos are exactly like this.

And I've witnessed people fucking in public, like two coworkers right next to me, in a taxi we were all sharing, so it's not wholly unbelievable.

steam_sig.png
  • ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I once got a handjob on a train, and when the guy came up to take our tickets my girlfriend just reached over to my bag with her other hand, passed him them then carried on.

So the story get 5* for being quite believeable.

• ElJeffeElJeffe Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2008
    This reminds me of the time I was totally making out with this hot chick I'd spent all weekend trying to lay, and then suddenly my dead boss who my buddy and I were pretending was still alive (don't ask olol!) washed up in the tide. Total mood killer.

So yeah I can totally buy this story five stars A++ would mock again.

[While watching popcorn in the microwave]
    Maddie: "Look Riley, the bag's as big as your head now!"
    Riley: "Hahaha, yeah!"
    Maddie: "Look, now it's as big as your butt!"
    Riley: "Omigosh, it looks just like my butt!"
    edited December 2008
    Just because nothing exciting happens in your life, ElJeffe, doesn't mean the rest of us exist in a dull black void of nothingness.

steam_sig.png
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2008
    My life is a fiery supernova of excitement. Riveting circumstances explode forth every second of my life, vaporizing all around me in blinding awesomeness. And when my life is complete... umm... I will leave nothing but a black hole to... erm... suck everything around me into my screaming void... or...

I don't like where this metaphor ended up.

[While watching popcorn in the microwave]
    Maddie: "Look Riley, the bag's as big as your head now!"
    Riley: "Hahaha, yeah!"
    Maddie: "Look, now it's as big as your butt!"
    Riley: "Omigosh, it looks just like my butt!"