As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Beta On] A Tale in the Desert IV: Bricks and Boards

124»

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hey Chaos, I think a good idea would be to post the current projects using the guild postings. That way whenever someone logs on they can figure out exactly whatt to do without you or I being online.

webguy20 on
    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    vhzodvhzod Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    What I'm doing now is exploring down the nile for good base sites for after wipe. I've got a couple of candidates I'd like somebody to look at.

vhzod on
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I may pop in later, but I'm not gonna be playing much till the wipe.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Did they say they were going to wipe? I don't think they did in the last 2 games.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Having a newborn kind of ruins my evenings.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Okay I have preordered. My game name is still going to be ChaosMage. Let me know if you've preordered or are planning on playing in live.

vhzod on
  • Options
    Andrew RyanAndrew Ryan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Prolly not..

I enjoy it well enough but I definately couldn't pay for this.

Andrew Ryan on
    Mbt2W.gifbLHcF.gifMbt2W.gifbLHcF.gif
    naknaknaknaknak
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Alright launch is on saturday at noon. Anyone from PA going to be there? I've got to work from 5:30 to like 2 am so we need to settle somewhere fairly quickly. I have four locations in mind since thats as far as I got before the servers went down. Two of them have limestone and one of them has an altar. All of them are along the nile so they're not too far from the road, but some of them are closer to schools and such than others.

There's a fifth one but its way too far from anything to really be a viable base camp.

vhzod on
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I have to go to a Christmas party that is several hours from my home, so I may not be on until Sunday night. We will see!

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I think they changed the map because I can't get to any of the points I found earlier. We need to find a new place to build the camp. Is anyone on besides me? They didn't change the map but none of the starting spots are on the nile.

Alright I found a spot in Pyramid Lake

vhzod on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Man, I dunno if anyone payed attention to to news but I just lost power for days. I'll be logging on later tonight to hopefully catch up with someone and see what the current plan is.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

• Options
    edited December 2008
    I hate to double post but, is anyone actually playing this?

JamesDM on

• Options
    TekDragonTekDragon __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Seems like a failure to launch.

TekDragon on