Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hotel 626

MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Singularity Engine++
I don't know if anyone has played this yet or not. But this was a homework assignment in my Digital Literature class. Hence the name it is only open from 6 pm-6 am every night. Unless you change your internal clock

http://www.hotel626.com/

It is sponsored by Doritos but it isn't distracting as an advertisement. It is pretty fun and does some neat little parlor tricks if you are enabled to be fully interactive with it. I would suggest having the microphone and webcam features on if you have them.

Turn your lights off and put your headphones on. Also keep a phone handy nearby. Don't ruin some of the surprises for other people if you have already played it.

Monkeyfeet on
sig1.jpg