Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

JiuJitsu in the Nashville area

dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I'm moving in a bit, and one of the things I always wish I'd kept up with was a martial art. I took one when I was in my mid-teens and had to stop due to working crazy split shifts. I'm now out of shape as shit and since I'm moving somewhere I wont know anyone, I was wondering if anyone knew a good database of studios that weeds out mcdojo type places.

I'm not looking to get ripped or beat up people at bars. Just an activity to keep busy and maybe meet some people after my exodus.

dispatch.o on