Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You'd have been better off fucking a dead horse...

misbehavinmisbehavin Registered User
edited December 2008 in Social Entropy++
Illinois, what the fuck! Rod Blagojevich is the 4th of the last 8 Illinois governors to get indicted on corruption charges.

Do you just randomly vote for these people? Perhaps with a dart board.
The day after the election, Blagojevich allegedly told an Obama adviser that he was adamant about getting paid for choosing Obama's preferred candidate. "I've got this thing and it's fucking golden, and, uh, uh, I'm just not giving it up for fuckin' nothing. I'm not gonna do it. And, and I can always use it. I can parachute me there."
The governor is also accused of making demands on a children's hospital which got $8m state funds. When its chief executive did not give Blagojevich $50,000 he tried to cut off funds.
He also allegedly threatened to withhold state funds from a stadium owned by the publishing company of the Chicago Tribune, which went into bankruptcy this week, unless the newspapers sacked members of the editorial board who had criticised him.
The authorities set out a raft of other allegations against Blagojevich, accusing him of demanding $500,000 in campaign funds from a cement contractor for the state's $1.8bn highway toll system.

This guy is absolutely horrible! Seriously, what the fuck, Illinois!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=213357&title=d-il-weed

misbehavin on
Spoiler: