As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Awesome kid punches coyote in face, gets award.

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wolves around here are quiet and typically will leave you alone

but don't leave your pets outside because oh god

My grandmother's neighbor is a dogsledder and has his huskys chained up outside

well a pack of wolves pranced by and noticed this. They destroyed his entire team

it was a blood bath

I guess the wolves won a flawless victroy?

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    yeah spinal columns and intestines everywhere

they didn't have a chance

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    when we were kids we chased around a rattlesnake trying to catch it

that was mostly stupidity though

Phonehand on
    pmdunk.jpg
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't have any tales of animal-related badassery.

I once fell into a pit full of fire ants though. That was fun.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    When my grandpa lived in texas he would wear kevlar pants and piss off snakes when he was drunk.

he said they would just give up after awhile

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    at soccer practice i was doing pushups and i stuck my hand in a fire ant hill on accident

oh god

Phonehand on
    pmdunk.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I was about to say "the only way ants could be worse is if they could fly"

but then I was like

"oh...bees"

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I got tripped over playing soccer and put my hands infront of me into a flat thistlebush

sat there for an hour and a half with my mum plucking them out one by one, didnt get all of them out for a good two weeks

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    i keep finding dead bees in my basement but i don't know where they are coming from

i mean like besides from outside

Phonehand on
    pmdunk.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    i have always had a phobia of bees/wasps/yellowjackets. One gets within the general vicinity of me and I just freeze up and look for an escape.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Phonehand wrote: »
    i keep finding dead bees in my basement but i don't know where they are coming from

Dead bee hive.

august on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I attract bees better than any substance known to mankind.

I can be enjoying a perfectly safe day underwater and it's like "WHEN DID THEY LEARN TO SWIM, WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE THEM SO ANGRY"

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    august wrote: »

Dead bee hive.

A portal into another dimension made entirely of dead bees.

EDIT: It's your sweet, honey-like secretions, Bear.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I have never been stung by a wasp or bee, so I don't have an accurate idea of how much it hurts, so I just assume that it really hurts and run away whenever I see one

:|

L|ama on
  • Options
    QuirkQuirk Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    L|ama wrote: »
    I have never been stung by a wasp or bee, so I don't have an accurate idea of how much it hurts, so I just assume that it really hurts and run away whenever I see one

:|

Yeah, it's pretty deeply unpleasant. When I was 4 a wasp landed on my nose in school and I was told to keep very still.

THE FUCKER STUNG ME INSIDE MY NOSTRIL!

Moral of the story? Keeping still does nothing, run like fuck

Quirk on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    unless you're allergic, getting stung is not that big of a deal
    so I disagree with Quirk

I mean, getting stung inside your nostril would hurt more than getting stung most places but that's hardly going to be typical

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wolves around here are quiet and typically will leave you alone

but don't leave your pets outside because oh god

My grandmother's neighbor is a dogsledder and has his huskys chained up outside

well a pack of wolves pranced by and noticed this. They destroyed his entire team

it was a blood bath

I guess the wolves won a flawless victroy?

yeah spinal columns and intestines everywhere

they didn't have a chance

Wow, holy shit.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wasps are aggressive little fucks

Got stung by like five wasps (because they had a nest in this little crook of a building and apparently walking past it too close warrants being attacked) on the right calf when I was in grade five. I cried because man I was a cry baby I am not even going to lie.

really though, their stings hurt and you'll bitch about it but it's really not that terrible (unless you're allergic)

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I got stung on the bottom of my foot once, that made walking real fun.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    "The coyote, which had been hanging around the neighbourhood eating trash days earlier, was killed by a Fish and a Wildlife officer."

for some reason i stopped reading after the word "fish" and i was like, "what? how?"

That's actually due to a typo in the story. In all fairness though, the fish did most of the work.

Wezoin on
  • Options
    QuirkQuirk Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    unless you're allergic, getting stung is not that big of a deal
    so I disagree with Quirk

I mean, getting stung inside your nostril would hurt more than getting stung most places but that's hardly going to be typical

Oh yeah, in the grand scheme of things it's just a bit painful for a while, much less pleasant than most things that happen to you on a daily basis though.

I've been stung a bunch more since then and that was by far the worst

Quirk on
  • Options
    ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

oh god it's happening

Zoolander on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    my first though on seeing the op pic was "Hitler Youth!"

Weaver on
  • Options
    Winston ChurchillWinston Churchill __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, that kid has the total "Superior Race" outfit and face going on.

Hitler%26Youth.jpg

Winston Churchill on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] If you're Jesus and you know it, clap your hands.
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    man I already posted The Boys from Brazil on the first page

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    I was 13 or 14 and I kicked a dog(chow) that jumped on my dog right in the ribs. Then wrapped my arms around its neck and put all my weight on its side. Then its owner tried to have me arrested for injuring his dog that got into my yard and attacked my dog.

Grath on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    WTF is that uniform? Is he in the Hitler Youth?

GRMike on
  • Options
    Rampant EntityRampant Entity Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I was about to set fire to this ant hill once.

But then me and my friends found out it the hill belonged to a bunch of wretched fire ants - some of them even had fucking wings.

So we were like, "FUCK FUCK." and ran off all scared.

I was a blithering pussy.

Rampant Entity on
  • Options
    ttvpttvp Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I have a few vivid memories of being stung by bees. Second oldest one I can remember was when I was at an aunt/uncle's place in Maine. I remember that the front steps of the house had a nest underneath (and I knew this at the time). In order to avoid them I thought I would be fine just leaping over the steps and bolting forward at top speed. NOPE! Apparently I had pissed them off enough already to get them to sting me as soon as a landed on the ground. It was less of a bolt and more of a hobble after that. After that my mom took me on a walk down to the local store so we could buy an onion to put on the wound.

Bee stings are pretty annoying most of the time, but it's more of a sharp sudden stinging pain that you have to think about for a couple seconds before you realize what it is, followed by continued pain and throbbing for a while after the ordeal, but then you move on and it hurts less and less. It tends to hurt, yes, but it's only temporary (again, as long as you're not allergic).

ttvp on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Wait wait wait. Onions cure bee stings? Do you perhaps combine or synthesize the onion with Honey Nectar X 3 to make this low level tincture?

Winston Churchill on
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    when I was like 13 I was helping my mom trim a bush or tree or something outside and I saw this little white wrapped up thing

so I cut it open

FLOODS OF BABY SPIDERS OH GOD

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I always incinerate spider egg sacks

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    This guy is going to either grow up to be a dude that always tells people about the time he beat up a coyote when he was 7, or the baddest-ass motherfucker on the planet.

One of those.

sarukun on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So am I the only one who noticed this or what

my.php?image=uhhhjx2.jpg

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    There are only 3 Google responses to "Coyote Puncher". This would be a horrible superhero name.

Winston Churchill on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    also if the guy in that picture is reading this I'm just trying to have a little fun at your expense

unless you are actually a pedophile

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Only pedorasts are allowed to have mustaches like that.

Winston Churchill on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hey Ottawa is where I live.

We're having a public transit strike right now, so this story was clearly overlooked

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So, this kid is the king of Sparta now right? Or at least a prince or something...

MuddBudd on
    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I just got done eatin' some delicious tacos and then I remembered I had a case of water out in the truck, and I was thinking how nice it would be to have something to drink without having to go to bum fuck Egypt to get some.

So, there I was, with a chicken quesadilla in one hand and a drink in the other, carrying up this case of water, with all that slippery plastic shit on it that makes getting a grip on it hard enough with two hands, but more difficult when you're carrying other shit.

I got the quesadilla sitting on top of the case of water, and holding it in one hand, and a drink from the taco joint in the other, and I have to fumble for my wallet to open up the door to the dorms, which I managed fairly well, and then I have to go wait for the fuckin' elevator to travel up and down all over the place, since there is only one working one in that wing. In the meantime, some nitwits were locked outside because they didn't have a card or something to open up the door, so I go let them in while I'm carrying all this shit, having to use my ass to open up both sets of doors, and just as I do so, the damn elevator comes down, so I have to sprint my ass to the elevator so I can catch it before some twat on another floor hits the button.

But the people I let in weren't content to just be discourteous and not offer a thank you for letting their asses in when my hands were full, but they felt they had to get on the elevator and slow it down by selecting a couple of floors below me.

Finally, upon reaching my arrival, and feeling my grip slipping on my water and the food for later, I am able to hold my provisions and drink in one hand while I get my keys and manage to open the door without bein able to see which key I'm using, having to select it by feel out of 15 keys.

I just wanted to say, fuck that shit.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
This discussion has been closed.