Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pin-up futures tumble

124»

Posts

  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    oogmar wrote: »
    the fatties need to cut that shit out.

    They also need to stop taking over the terminology "curvy" to describe their body type. Or at least mention how many 'curves' they're talking about. I'm not fat, but I'm fucking curvy as hell (all of the pin-up girl clothing lines were practically designed for my body, which is a body that I love: decent tits, tiny waist, good hips and an ass to match, with legs that are shaped by all of the longboarding, walking, and standing 12 hours at a time that I do).

    So those bitches need to stop being like, "I'm 5'5 and 180 pounds, curvy!" No, you're NOT curvy, you're a fucking roll-covered potato, go on a diet, get solid in the right places, stay soft in the others, THEN you can start using my word, you fat bitch.

    I like this post

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I hate people

    yo

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I hate people

    What is your opinion of yetis?

    obsidianspur.jpg
    -I am The Alpha and The Omega-
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Rinder wrote: »
    I hate people

    What is your opinion of yetis?

    if they're killing people they're awesome

    xmassig2.gif
  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    What's the word, Shoe? Why the hate?

    tonksigblack.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Rinder wrote: »
    I hate people

    What is your opinion of yetis?

    if they're killing people they're awesome

    also yo

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I had heard that she was still around. I remember hearing that she went nuts and was put into a hospital for a while.

    I wonder if I would be considered a necrophiliac if I wanked it to some of her old pictures?

    bO0v7.png
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    What's the word, Shoe? Why the hate?

    no reason!

    some people just annoy me is all!

    just felt like typing that!

    xmassig2.gif
  • oogmaroogmar Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    oogmar wrote: »
    the fatties need to cut that shit out.

    They also need to stop taking over the terminology "curvy" to describe their body type. Or at least mention how many 'curves' they're talking about. I'm not fat, but I'm fucking curvy as hell (all of the pin-up girl clothing lines were practically designed for my body, which is a body that I love: decent tits, tiny waist, good hips and an ass to match, with legs that are shaped by all of the longboarding, walking, and standing 12 hours at a time that I do).

    So those bitches need to stop being like, "I'm 5'5 and 180 pounds, curvy!" No, you're NOT curvy, you're a fucking roll-covered potato, go on a diet, get solid in the right places, stay soft in the others, THEN you can start using my word, you fat bitch.

    I like this post

    And I hate fat chicks.

    But thank you.

    Rane, you lazy bastard, you can shut the hell up.

    enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
  • JedocJedoc Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Macro9 wrote: »
    I had heard that she was still around. I remember hearing that she went nuts and was put into a hospital for a while.

    I wonder if I would be considered a necrophiliac if I wanked it to some of her old pictures?

    I got called a necrophiliac the other day over Audrey Hepburn.

    All I'm saying is that if having the hots for that woman makes me a necrophile, get me a damn shovel and get out of my way.

    cannon.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    I had heard that she was still around. I remember hearing that she went nuts and was put into a hospital for a while.

    I wonder if I would be considered a necrophiliac if I wanked it to some of her old pictures?

    I got called a necrophiliac the other day over Audrey Hepburn.

    All I'm saying is that if having the hots for that woman makes me a necrophile, get me a damn shovel and get out of my way.

    Oh man. And don't get me started on Katherine Hepburn.

  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    well, this sucks

    PqhbDd2.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread King of the Forest Camphor TreeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    We'll always have Bettyhouse

    486959108_3d19d8916f.jpg

  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
  • DislexicDislexic Registered User
    edited December 2008
    dear lord, fantastic

    batsig.jpg
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I should do an oldschool pinup painting on my car

    sig-1.jpg
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    oogmar wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    oogmar wrote: »
    the fatties need to cut that shit out.

    They also need to stop taking over the terminology "curvy" to describe their body type. Or at least mention how many 'curves' they're talking about. I'm not fat, but I'm fucking curvy as hell (all of the pin-up girl clothing lines were practically designed for my body, which is a body that I love: decent tits, tiny waist, good hips and an ass to match, with legs that are shaped by all of the longboarding, walking, and standing 12 hours at a time that I do).

    So those bitches need to stop being like, "I'm 5'5 and 180 pounds, curvy!" No, you're NOT curvy, you're a fucking roll-covered potato, go on a diet, get solid in the right places, stay soft in the others, THEN you can start using my word, you fat bitch.

    I like this post

    And I hate fat chicks.

    But thank you.

    I like you because you got your head screwed on straight; it would suck if you and I ran into each other at PAX and couldn't stand each other. I would honestly shed a tear for that.

    darthsig.jpg
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    From what I've read of what you've said, Darth, I couldn't imagine you getting too upset with meeting anyone.

    ETqXK.png
  • BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User
    edited December 2008
    I am never in a thread when oogmar posts.

    but she sounds like a dynamite broad.

    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    From what I've read of what you've said, Darth, I couldn't imagine you getting too upset with meeting anyone.

    I am a fairly laid back fellow in real life; I just like people, even the silly ones.

    But stupid? God, if you're stupid, then you better be picking up the tab. I can't stands no stupid folk.

    Bear edit: Yup, she even has me in her sig which just goes to show what excellent taste in humor she has.

    darthsig.jpg
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    From what I've read of what you've said, Darth, I couldn't imagine you getting too upset with meeting anyone.

    I am a fairly laid back fellow in real life; I just like people, even the silly ones.

    But stupid? God, if you're stupid, then you better be picking up the tab. I can't stands no stupid folk.

    Learn 'em with the back o' yo' hand.

    ETqXK.png
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    Learn 'em with the back o' yo' hand.

    Like Daddy when he drinks, I shall teach them the way.

    darthsig.jpg
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    Learn 'em with the back o' yo' hand.

    Like Daddy when he drinks, I shall teach them the way.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSeZxjLhxV4

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • bychancebychance Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    A lot of people didn't know she was alive all this time.

    She aged gracefully. I wonder when Hollywood actresses will realize you don't have to use botox to look young. It only makes you look weird and expressionless.

  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Makershot wrote: »
    We'll always have Bettyhouse

    486959108_3d19d8916f.jpg
    I fucking love this town.

    tonksigblack.png
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    bychance wrote: »
    A lot of people didn't know she was alive all this time.

    She aged gracefully. I wonder when Hollywood actresses will realize you don't have to use botox to look young. It only makes you look weird and expressionless.

    she purposefully kept out of the public eye when she got older, she didn't want anyone to see her at all

    said she wanted people to remember her as she was in her heyday

    can't blame her in a way

  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread King of the Forest Camphor TreeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    Makershot wrote: »
    We'll always have Bettyhouse

    betty on a house facing I-5
    I fucking love this town.
    Apparently a few of the neighbors around there asked the city to force the dude to paint it over

    The city said "you guys can't see it, so eat a dick"

    Chalk one up for what's right

  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm very seriously thinking about getting some vintage pin-up artwork for my barren walls.

124»
Sign In or Register to comment.