Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Reading is fun!

1575859606163»

• LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    yeah like the next thing we need is teenage girls obsessed with something that makes them think they're deep

it would be even worse than hearing about how awesome edward is

f24GSaF.jpg
    ·
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    I can only hope she chooses Elves as her next thematic back drop.

A Twilight Silmarillion? o_O

The Sad Times Shadow Elves - drawn only to the most forbidden of loves, they have the looks of a coffee shop hipsters and the martial prowess of a UFC welter weight champ with a pcp dependency.

I think R.A. Salvatore has this one already.

darthsig.jpg
    ·
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Lockout wrote: »
    yeah like the next thing we need is teenage girls obsessed with something that makes them think they're deep

it would be even worse than hearing about how awesome edward is

I've watched this movie a couple times this week because it's free on demand from FearNet

I still don't really get what's so "deep" about it but the scene where he calls Swayze "the fucking antichrist" is awesome

·
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    if drizzt do'urden and elric melnibone got in a fight, who would win?

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    ·
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    it's a movie that has a plot slightly more complex than fight club, so teens everywhere heralded it as a triumph of modern cinema.

·
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    lostwords wrote: »
    if drizzt do'urden and elric melnibone got in a fight, who would win?

The person who didn't read about it.

darthsig.jpg
    ·
    edited January 2009
    it's a movie that has a plot slightly more complex than fight club, so teens everywhere heralded it as a triumph of modern cinema.

Man

It really ain't all that deep

Time travel, predestination, OK cool but really it's about Donnie thinking he's going nuts and seeing the water tentacle things and also yelling at dumb people

·
    edited January 2009
    it's about jake gyllenhall talking about pop culture, acting out like a dick, and having an awkward, unsympathetic teen romance.

·
    edited January 2009
    Yeah but I gotta be honest

The scenes where he acts out?

I'd be hard-pressed to swallow the shit they were feeding him

Specifically thinking of the "Life Line" classroom scene and when he yells at Swayze

·
    edited January 2009
    no you wouldn't

·
    edited January 2009
    No I'm pretty sure if someone tried to feed me that Life Line bullshit I'd be like hey you know this is dumb and also bullshit

·
    edited January 2009
    i'm pretty sure you'd stay quiet and then post here about how you headbutted the teacher and flew out a window to save metropolis

·
This discussion has been closed.