Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I [chat] Airwolf

1235758

Posts

  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    A foot of snow in western washington shuts down everything, and it's glorius!

    Yeah, my neighbors are a bunch of cowards when it comes to snow. I think it's ironic, really, that they go 'eep snow' and I go 'it's only a foot people, come on!'

    I mean, yay, everything shut down and a snow holiday for everyone, and yet. If it's only a foot they really shouldn't panic.

    For some reason Ohio-people are terrified of snow, even though we get the same amount of it every year. I seem to be the only person in the state who can drive in it properly.

    My roommate was spinning out in his cheap in a parking lot. Unintentionally. With 4x4 engaged. Sure he had mud tires on but god damn.


    did i mention i just had the best steak of my life?

    My Jeep never had any trouble with snow. With the Camaro I had to work at it to drive with a lot of snow on the road, but the Jeep was fine, just make sure to leave plenty of room for braking, 4x4 optional. Mud-tires are shit for anything that isn't mud.

    Thank you for understanding my silly typo. My brain is still a bit disturbed from the food I just enjoyed.

    steam_sig.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    huh, my cousin responded without animosity

    looks like we might get back to our sophisticated but personally depthless friendship, or something resembling it

    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
  • EchoEcho very gravitas Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited December 2008
    I tried dualboxing in WoW. Pretty interesting.

    In other news, Durotar gives me a headache with all that blazing orange.

  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    A foot of snow in western washington shuts down everything, and it's glorius!

    Yeah, my neighbors are a bunch of cowards when it comes to snow. I think it's ironic, really, that they go 'eep snow' and I go 'it's only a foot people, come on!'

    I mean, yay, everything shut down and a snow holiday for everyone, and yet. If it's only a foot they really shouldn't panic.

    For some reason Ohio-people are terrified of snow, even though we get the same amount of it every year. I seem to be the only person in the state who can drive in it properly.

    My roommate was spinning out in his cheap in a parking lot. Unintentionally. With 4x4 engaged. Sure he had mud tires on but god damn.


    did i mention i just had the best steak of my life?

    My Jeep never had any trouble with snow. With the Camaro I had to work at it to drive with a lot of snow on the road, but the Jeep was fine, just make sure to leave plenty of room for braking, 4x4 optional. Mud-tires are shit for anything that isn't mud.

    Thank you for understanding my silly typo. My brain is still a bit disturbed from the food I just enjoyed.

    i thought that was intentional....

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I am going to buy a coat today because of the weather.

    Way to suck California.

    PSN: allenquid
  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    I am going to buy a coat today because of the weather.

    Way to suck California.

    I will shit down your throat and then I will be mean to you

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Podly wrote: »
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    i go there hoping for funny or fucked up stories, like that one girl who was being followed by a guy whose ex looked like her

    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am going to buy a coat today because of the weather.

    Way to suck California.

    I will shit down your throat and then I will be mean to you
    It fucking sucks that I'll be walking to school. Otherwise why even bother with one since I'll be in Hawaii by next winter.

    PSN: allenquid
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Senj it's like a billion degrees here

    Like

    I'm downright warm

    Wearing a light jacket and T-shirt

    I could probably ditch the jacket

    Per3th.jpg
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Podly wrote: »
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    Because god forbid some of us like to help our fellow humans.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • PasserbyePasserbye The Woman Who Is Not Short at The Moonlite All-Nite Diner; a glass box full of bad food and good people.Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    I am going to buy a coat today because of the weather.

    Way to suck California.

    It's 50 degrees there! Shaddup, that's practically balmy!

  • EchoEcho very gravitas Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited December 2008
    Podly wrote: »
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    i go there hoping for funny or fucked up stories, like that one girl who was being followed by a guy whose ex looked like her

    Right now I'm extremely curious about what that crazy downstairs neighbor will do next. :P

  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    Passerbye wrote: »
    VC - To be fair I've only driven in icy roads and maybe 2 inches max of snow. I've been driven through almost two feet of snow, though, while having it explained to me, and I have to think it's not much more difficult than driving on ice.

    It's not, it's just different. Honestly I think snow is easier than ice, but then ice isn't that big a deal either if you're not being crazy or stupid.

    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am going to buy a coat today because of the weather.

    Way to suck California.

    It's 50 degrees there! Shaddup, that's practically balmy!
    If I have to wear something besides a t-shirt it's crap weather.

    PSN: allenquid
  • PasserbyePasserbye The Woman Who Is Not Short at The Moonlite All-Nite Diner; a glass box full of bad food and good people.Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Podly wrote: »
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    I go there to answer/ask useful questions, like when someone asked how to make popcorn balls, or when I needed to find out the best way to kill fleas in carpeting. I generally avoid the dread girl problem ones unless I have something really useful to contribute, and even then I usually resort to a PM instead.

  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oh man I am loving this. People are still pissed that I voted Obama here at work. Some guy came up to me and asked when I was graduating, and I told him in a year. His reply? "Good luck finding a job." I was stunned for a sec, but a coworker came by and told me that I should have said: "It's okay, I'll just quit my job and go on welfare!" or something to that effect.

    I laughed, but then realized this coworker was being serious. Then I was called a Libby or something like that.

    Oh and they had a Christmas Tree put up in the lobby... But had to remove it a few hours later. Apparently it's my fault for being a Liberal and voting Obama.

    I am LOVING the sticker on my car and my Obama wallpaper right now. :)

    Games completed recently: Dragon's Crown, Knights of Pen and Paper, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (20th time), Defender's Quest, The Witcher
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    Feral wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    Because god forbid some of us like to help our fellow humans.

    But then wouldn't you be tainted by your contact with the underbeings?

    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    it's -22 Fahrenheit here, you godless sons and daughters of whores

    I will kill you all

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • PasserbyePasserbye The Woman Who Is Not Short at The Moonlite All-Nite Diner; a glass box full of bad food and good people.Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am going to buy a coat today because of the weather.

    Way to suck California.

    It's 50 degrees there! Shaddup, that's practically balmy!
    If I have to wear something besides a t-shirt it's crap weather.

    You'll really like Hawaii then, Mr. Spoily-McSpoiled Pants.

    ---

    Senj - You say the sweetest things.

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    it's -22 Fahrenheit here, you godless sons and daughters of whores

    I will kill you all
    I mean, even if it is a bit chilly out I'm sure it'll be warm by the luau fire.

    PSN: allenquid
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Echo wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    i go there hoping for funny or fucked up stories, like that one girl who was being followed by a guy whose ex looked like her

    Right now I'm extremely curious about what that crazy downstairs neighbor will do next. :P

    i would have totally started yelling at her after the second time.

    i don't put up with stupid from strangers... esp when im in my home.

  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Podly wrote: »
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    i go there hoping for funny or fucked up stories, like that one girl who was being followed by a guy whose ex looked like her

    I remember that thread. I loved how the replies ranged from "CALL THE COPS! HE"S GOING TO RAPE AND MURDER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!" to "Just ask him what's up. He just might be shy."

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am going to buy a coat today because of the weather.

    Way to suck California.

    It's 50 degrees there! Shaddup, that's practically balmy!
    If I have to wear something besides a t-shirt it's crap weather.

    You'll really like Hawaii then, Mr. Spoily-McSpoiler Pants.

    ---

    Senj - You say the sweetest things.

    you I'll spare, Spokane isn't that awesome

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Feral wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    Because god forbid some of us like to help our fellow humans.

    WHY WON'T SHE LOVE ME?!?!?!

    The annoyance to possibly helpful ratio just doesn't do it for me, I guess. Plus, I don't know a lot of computer tech stuff, soo :p

    well I'm off to the gym

    later, duders

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    A foot of snow in western washington shuts down everything, and it's glorius!

    Yeah, my neighbors are a bunch of cowards when it comes to snow. I think it's ironic, really, that they go 'eep snow' and I go 'it's only a foot people, come on!'

    I mean, yay, everything shut down and a snow holiday for everyone, and yet. If it's only a foot they really shouldn't panic.

    For some reason Ohio-people are terrified of snow, even though we get the same amount of it every year. I seem to be the only person in the state who can drive in it properly.

    My roommate was spinning out in his cheap in a parking lot. Unintentionally. With 4x4 engaged. Sure he had mud tires on but god damn.


    did i mention i just had the best steak of my life?

    My Jeep never had any trouble with snow. With the Camaro I had to work at it to drive with a lot of snow on the road, but the Jeep was fine, just make sure to leave plenty of room for braking, 4x4 optional. Mud-tires are shit for anything that isn't mud.

    Thank you for understanding my silly typo. My brain is still a bit disturbed from the food I just enjoyed.

    I thought it was just a commentary of some sort--didn't realize it was an actual typo!

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Podly wrote: »
    I don't know why you people venture into H&A

    i go there hoping for funny or fucked up stories, like that one girl who was being followed by a guy whose ex looked like her

    I remember that thread. I loved how the replies ranged from "CALL THE COPS! HE"S GOING TO RAPE AND MURDER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!" to "Just ask him what's up. He just might be shy."
    Shy rapist

    Per3th.jpg
  • PasserbyePasserbye The Woman Who Is Not Short at The Moonlite All-Nite Diner; a glass box full of bad food and good people.Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    you I'll spare, Spokane isn't that awesome

    Good thing I'm not in Spokane, then.

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    you I'll spare, Spokane isn't that awesome

    Good thing I'm not in Spokane, then.

    I thought you were

    rural Washington wherever then

    it looks cold

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    For some reason I keep thinking Spokane is in Idaho

    Per3th.jpg
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    For some reason I keep thinking Spokane is in Idaho

    coeur d'alene

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    I don't know how people can hate the cold. Do they just not own clothes?

    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • PasserbyePasserbye The Woman Who Is Not Short at The Moonlite All-Nite Diner; a glass box full of bad food and good people.Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    you I'll spare, Spokane isn't that awesome

    Good thing I'm not in Spokane, then.

    I thought you were

    rural Washington wherever then

    it looks cold

    Nope, Olympia. It is cold here (upper 20s), though you're definitely colder.

    If I could send you warm eggnog with spiced rum I would.

    ---

    VC - I don't hate the cold - I rather like winter, in fact - but there's a certain temperature below which cold is no longer ok.

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    A G&T thread on Dante's Inferno

    Yeah not reading that

    Per3th.jpg
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    it's -22 Fahrenheit here, you godless sons and daughters of whores

    I will kill you all

    I do not understand the relationship between Fahrenheit and Celsius at all. -40 is the same in both, but that's about it? Anyway, we're -18F here, so not as bad. Wind takes us to -38, but I imagine it's much the same for Senj. :(

  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't know how people can hate the cold. Do they just not own clothes?

    Ice storms would be one reason. They knock down trees and leave hundreds of thousands of people without power for hours if not days.

  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't know how people can hate the cold. Do they just not own clothes?

    It's not so much a hating of the cold, as hating the intense and extreme pain my joints inflict on me as soon as it gets to around 0 C.

    Also, I hate snow 'cos I can't leave the house as if I do I will fall over and bugger up the joints even more.

    /rant

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oh shit the sun's out.

    Maybe I won't need the coat.

    PSN: allenquid
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't know how people can hate the cold. Do they just not own clothes?

    Have you ever walked through -40 C weather? -40, not counting the wind?

    Yeah, that's justification for hating the cold. Fuck that shit.

    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    LaOs wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    it's -22 Fahrenheit here, you godless sons and daughters of whores

    I will kill you all

    I do not understand the relationship between Fahrenheit and Celsius at all. -40 is the same in both, but that's about it? Anyway, we're -18F here, so not as bad. Wind takes us to -38, but I imagine it's much the same for Senj. :(

    with the wind chill it's satan's ass crack degrees outside

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
This discussion has been closed.