As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Classic console night 2007

2»

• tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I remember playing 8 person Bomberman (Saturn version?) last year. That was freaking awesome.

tr0tsky on
  • SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ORRRR... I could not act like a complete blonde and just keep an eye out at the expo.

Sumi wrote: »
    okay someone has to let me know about this because im bringing not only my snes but also Pong by Atari. :D

if it's actually going down, someone can PM me for my phone number.

Sumi on
    Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • phamtqphamtq Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I will have street figher 2 turbo. Thats all we really seemed to play.

Sweet!

*throw down gauntlet* You have been challenged sir!

phamtq on
  • KaneKane Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Koreth wrote: »
    Lets's see here. As far as classic consoles go I have a working 2600, SNES, Genesis Mk. II, Sega CD Mk. II, and a 32X.I suppose the PSX is old enough now to be considered classic, maybe I'll bring that. Maybe If I'm lucky I'll pick up a working Saturn between now and PAX. If I'm REALLY lucky I might find a copy of NiGHTS, or Panzer Dragoon.

n00b! ;-) I've got Vectrex, Odyssey2, Bentley, Commodore64, Atari 2600 (original and shiney 80s edition), 5200, 800se (with tape drive!), NES, SNES, N64, Sega Master System, (UK) MegaDrive, Genesis I, Genesis II w/CD II and 32X, CDX, Saturn. All working. Of course, I just put most of them and their games into storage...*sigh*

Kane on
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Kane wrote: »
    Lets's see here. As far as classic consoles go I have a working 2600, SNES, Genesis Mk. II, Sega CD Mk. II, and a 32X.I suppose the PSX is old enough now to be considered classic, maybe I'll bring that. Maybe If I'm lucky I'll pick up a working Saturn between now and PAX. If I'm REALLY lucky I might find a copy of NiGHTS, or Panzer Dragoon.

n00b! ;-) I've got Vectrex, Odyssey2, Bentley, Commodore64, Atari 2600 (original and shiney 80s edition), 5200, 800se (with tape drive!), NES, SNES, N64, Sega Master System, (UK) MegaDrive, Genesis I, Genesis II w/CD II and 32X, CDX, Saturn. All working. Of course, I just put most of them and their games into storage...*sigh*

the first year I bought WAY too much. One or two major multiplayer games is all one would need.

phamtq, I will piss you off with sagat.
    itstigertimeeb0.jpg

Viscountalpha on
  • KaneKane Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sagat. Aw yeah.

Kane on
  • hamburger helperhamburger helper Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Im bringing Rap Jam Vol. 1 for the snes

hamburger helper on
    statimg.php?id=280&theme=1
  • doczerodoczero Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    C64! You got Mail Order Monsters?

doczero on
    =
    Where there is no love,
    Nothing is possible.
    =
  • phamtqphamtq Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Kane wrote: »

the first year I bought WAY too much. One or two major multiplayer games is all one would need.

phamtq, I will piss you off with sagat.
    itstigertimeeb0.jpg

Two words. Chun-Li and Thighs. :P

phamtq on
This discussion has been closed.