Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

This chair is sooooo comfy

2»

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    is the secret seriously about positive thinking

• BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User
    edited December 2008
    Hola Hola Hola..

oatmeal and granola.

you know what are Shibby?

you breakfast
    Spoiler:

You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository SKREEEEEOOOONKKKKKK Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    well first

you have to be a soulja boy.

and second you have to be "Up in this ho" and watching me "lean" and watching me "Rock"

all this is a prerequisite to watching me do this robocop.

that only comes after you have accepted the basic founding principles that first you're going to 'rock', then you're going to 'roll', then you're going to let it 'pop' and 'go' and lastly and most importantly no matter what you do 'x is gon give it to ya' so don't bother trying to avoid it.

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds'.
  • TopiaTopia Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    well, faricazy... did he? DID HE!?

edited December 2008
    well first

and second you have to be "Up in this ho" and watching me "lean" and watching me "Rock"

that only comes after you have accepted the basic founding principles that first you're going to 'rock', then you're going to 'roll', then you're going to let it 'pop' and 'go' and lastly and most importantly no matter what you do 'x is gon give it to ya' so don't bother trying to avoid it.

my cackles of delight are echoing throughout the house.

I hope you are happy.

You've made me upset my kitty.

You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008

you know what are Shibby?

you breakfast
    Spoiler:
    I think a Mr. Jack IT Box would like to have a word with you

clowninthewoods.png
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Veretas wrote: »
    humans use more than 10% of their brains god fucking dammit piss fucksdgiuhjqsguhslaghasldghwlkgjhslkfdguhjaed

I believe we only use 10%... of our hearts.

• The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository SKREEEEEOOOONKKKKKK Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    well first

I hope you are happy.

Your cat was becoming complacent and needed to be confused. It was for the greater good.

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds'.
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    is the secret seriously about positive thinking

the power of positive thinking will bring you everything you desire!

edited December 2008
    well first

I hope you are happy.

Your cat was becoming complacent and needed to be confused. It was for the greater good.
    call..

CONFUSE-A-CAT!

• ShankusuShankusu __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    i just walked up to the (public) bathroom door to take a leak and heard the door do that settling in its hinges sound that means someone just walked in

from inside I heard "HEY DUDE, WHAT'S UP" and in response "NOT MUCH, JUST CHILLING" and then a sink turn on

just turned around and left, I am not doing anything in that bathroom until I know that I don't have to deal with that

edited December 2008
    well first

I hope you are happy.

call..

CONFUSE-A-CAT!

STARTLE-A-THOMPSON'S-GAZELLE

edited December 2008
  • DislexicDislexic Registered User
    edited December 2008
    potatoe wrote: »
    then why don't you marry it, peewee

877040314_a4a912d946_o.jpg

batsig.jpg
    edited December 2008
    Shankusu wrote: »
    i just walked up to the (public) bathroom door to take a leak and heard the door do that settling in its hinges sound that means someone just walked in

from inside I heard "HEY DUDE, WHAT'S UP" and in response "NOT MUCH, JUST CHILLING" and then a sink turn on

just turned around and left, I am not doing anything in that bathroom until I know that I don't have to deal with that

Bathroom psychology is the key to understanding the human mind.

edited December 2008
    Dang, A girl just asked how old I was because she wanted to see who was older. I looked in her profile and said she was.

thus far she has yet to talk to me. Maybe she thinks I'm a god.

clowninthewoods.png
    edited December 2008
    Dang, A girl just asked how old I was because she wanted to see who was older. I looked in her profile and said she was.

Shibby are you being horrible to women on dating sites?

I mean, you know, more horrible?

edited December 2008
    Dislexic wrote: »
    potatoe wrote: »
    then why don't you marry it, peewee

877040314_a4a912d946_o.jpg

ahahahaha!

GIGGLE

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Rolo wrote: »

I swear I'm not. I'm actually talking to her like a civilized person.

clowninthewoods.png
    edited December 2008
    I have yet to mention anything of my junk being up all in her trunk.

clowninthewoods.png
    edited December 2008

"Salutations, yon harlot! Would you perchance be in the market for accepting some money in exchange for producing unto me outrageous exhiliration in the form of slobbing my enigmatic knob? Bully!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008

"Salutations, yon harlot! Would you perchance be in the market for accepting some money in exchange for producing unto me outrageous exhiliration in the form of slobbing my enigmatic knob? Bully!"
    She actually responded to that with "O Rly"

clowninthewoods.png
    edited December 2008

fuck it if she's into owls or lolcatz she deserves what she gets

• TopiaTopia Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

fuck her, if she's into owls or lolcatz she deserves what she gets

edited December 2008
    Topia wrote: »

fuck her, if she's into owls or lolcatz she deserves what she gets
    this is something I could really get behind.

clowninthewoods.png
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    This chair is surprisingly comfortable

The gloves are worrisome

IsaacSig.png
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Fucking hate ladder theory I hate it so goddamn much Lloyd

2»