Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dee Ehn Dee: it's dynomite!

BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS
edited March 2009 in Singularity Engine++
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS
WOC2173672_500.jpeg

You at least vaguely know about DnD if you are posting on this forum. What you may not know is that the game released it's 4th edition this year, which is very newbie friendly. I haven't played 3e or 3.5 or what have you, I jumped on the 4e bandwagon.

WHAT YOU NEED :
The Player's Handbook - Basically the Player's Bible
MapTools - a client that allows for online game sessions like the one that I may do, WHO KNOWS
Ventrilo- Yeah you probably already have this wait do we even have a server still?

WHAT YOU MAY WANT BUT DON'T REALLY NEED :
The Dungeon Master's Guide - If you are considering running a game, you need this.
The Monster Manual - See above. Also contains some neat stuff, such as options for player races not found in the PHB.

HEY MAYBE I AM DMING A GAME:
Yeah, I am interested in DMing a game with you guys. I have never DMed before so hey this could be a total disaster! If you are interested, say something. The guidelines aren't really strict. Everything from the big 3 and the Forgotten Realms' Guide are fair game.

No I am not going to say "Roll for Initiative".

Blankspace on
SIG.gif

This discussion has been closed.