Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

whitechocolatespace[chat]

1505152535456»

• HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Bogart wrote: »
    Afternoon [chat]. It's really fucking cold.

This bloke has it all covered.

Hello.

• BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The BBC is annoying. The profile of Terry Pratchett is mostly about how he has Alzeimers. I know he does, but that's not why he's been knighted - lets have more about the books!

edited December 2008
    The three old Klingons, in one of the DS9 episodes I just watched, reminded me of the Silver Horde.

• BogartBogart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    BobCesca wrote: »
    The BBC is annoying. The profile of Terry Pratchett is mostly about how he has Alzeimers. I know he does, but that's not why he's been knighted - lets have more about the books!

Well, to be fair, the amount of high profile charity work he's done since being diagnosed probably did help his case for knighthood.

• The Raging PlatypusThe Raging Platypus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    One helluva life, I tell you.

One helluva life.

Spoiler:
    edited December 2008
    Also, in other Pratchett news, he had a great little show on Radio 4 for an hour over the holdays, with readings from some of his favourite books. He described his reading voice as 'David Bellamy with his hand in an electric fire', which is pretty much perfect.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2008
    Morning, all!

edited December 2008
    So, I trust everyone has good times to go to tonight?

• BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    as I said earlier...me and japan, a couch, snacks, and crappy tv = heaven!

• EchoEcho staring is caring Moderator mod
    edited December 2008

You know, that sounds strangely awesome.

Steam (wishlist) » bloggy stuff » interestin' stuff
    Casual wrote: »
    a man reaches a certain age when he can no longer be part of groups with "wang" in the title
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2008
    My plans are kind of up in the air at the moment, but I'm doing something. Which is a big improvement over the past couple years.

edited December 2008

Which terrible New Year's Eve TV party will you be watching?

Oh man, Airplane is on tonight on Channel 4. Glorious.

• stiliststilist Registered User
    edited December 2008
    Hello, all. Let’s enjoy our final snippet of the year.

I poop things on my site and twitter
    edited December 2008
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    bed?

"Despite all the bitching, if Diablo 3 sucks, I will eat my own cock. Counter-claim: If Diablo 3 does not suck, I will have a list of whiners who need to eat cocks." - Zen Vulgarity
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    I do not have good times to go to tonight. I was gonna ask that girl I was dating to the Bosstones concert in Providence with me BUT THAT'S NOT HAPPENING NOW, IS IT?!

edited December 2008
    Bama wrote: »
    bed?

Depends on whether there's any one else in it. Or if not, whether or not you got an extra creepy real doll for Christmas. Or whether you're going for the cheaper 'Left hand always feels like a stranger' route.

• SkillazSkillaz __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    One helluva life, I tell you.

One helluva life.

I can not believe he gets 8.2 million a year to kick a god damned ball for a few hours a week.

dark-knight-joker-close_11976582-3.jpg
  • SkillazSkillaz __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    Bama wrote: »
    bed?

Depends on whether there's any one else in it. Or if not, whether or not you got an extra creepy real doll for Christmas. Or whether you're going for the cheaper 'Left hand always feels like a stranger' route.

The 'Left hand always feels like a stranger' route really does feel like a stranger. I remember that when i broke a bone in my right hand and had to get a cast on it, I was forced to use my left hand, and I tell you what, it really did seem like a complete and total stranger, it was odd and weird.

dark-knight-joker-close_11976582-3.jpg
    edited December 2008
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    stilist wrote: »

No mention of the GI Joe shorts that appeared on the internet in the late 90s? Really?!

edited December 2008
    I'll be spending the night with a few (about 15 to 20) of my friends. As every year.

• ColdredColdred Registered User
    edited December 2008
    Hooray, iPhone purchase complete. And I'll be spending New Year with my family as I haven't bothered to contact any old school friends this year. I suck.

sig1-1.jpg
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    it's the last day of 2008, guys

I am a little sad to see this year go. It was a rad one. A lot happened. I am gonna keep wearing my 2008 necklace for sentimentality's sake for a long time, methinks.

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wow, I can't wait to see the outcome of this Zune fiasco. It's also pretty unfortunate timing because I might be making a long drive tonight and would like to listen to some podcasts.

"Despite all the bitching, if Diablo 3 sucks, I will eat my own cock. Counter-claim: If Diablo 3 does not suck, I will have a list of whiners who need to eat cocks." - Zen Vulgarity
    edited December 2008
    It was a good year that ended up sucking really badly for a lot of people. Not me, but a lot of people.

Actually, providing I don't lose my job next year the precipitous drop in the housing market is just what I was hoping for, as we were thinking of buying sometime soon and another 10% off would be awesome.

This discussion has been closed.