Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Lock

ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in Games and Technology
Edit never mind

ShimSham on
DrMario1.jpg
XBOX LIVE - VAULT BOY 42

• APZonerunnerAPZonerunner Registered User
    edited January 2009
    You of course can, but you're missing out. The band aspect is one of the best multiplayer experiences going in my eyes... and drums solo is a lot of fun. Then again, if you're going for the full band I'd recommend Rock Band more. If you just want single player Guitar antics, World Tour is probably better.

I notice your last played Live game is GH2. The spiritual successor to GH2 is really Rock Band. Coming from GH2, 3 or World Tour are a striking change in direction, aesthetics, even in some gameplay elements like hammer ons and so on.

APZonerunner | RPG Site | UFFSite | The Gaming Vault
    XBL/PSN/Steam: APZonerunner
  • Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Captain Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

locking the threaaaad

the Kayyyyyy maaaaaannnnn

the K-inatorrrrrrr

This discussion has been closed.