Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Forumer Opinion Thread 09 redux

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Nads wrote: »
    I just usually use Broseph Stalin.

I'm partial to Broseidon, Lord of the Brocean

And Brometheus

• MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bro McCarthy?

• The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Brotalriat

Broviet union

also hey t pooro gimmie a link to your first half i want to read what you said of meeee~

33aqfwk.jpg
  • OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I love Mr. Oizo so FlatEric is awesome by association.

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood now i've got you in my space i won't let go of youRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Tycho Brohe 8-)

AEKTl9K.png
  • LeviantLeviant Registered User
    edited January 2009
    Its a really LOOOOOOOOOOOONG list

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dangerou-DaveDangerou-Dave __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2009
    I might go to bed soon.

I'll listen to this podcast about the Punic wars.

edited January 2009
    takin' elephants over the... Brahlps???

33aqfwk.jpg
    edited January 2009
    Dudes I was at a bar with a ladyfriend tonight

And even though I can't sing for shit, I did Tenacious D's "Fuck Her Gently"

It ended up being the final song of the night, and the whole bar loved it. It was pretty damn cool.

edited January 2009
    You had a better night than I did...

Drinking...alone...

Which is only because I'm home for the weekend visiting my parents and there's absolutely nothing to do...but still.

Got that was a lot of ellipses

• Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    oh since he wasn't in the census i want to throw a shout out to my homeboy humble DAWGS FO LYFE PLAYBOY

blackstav.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood now i've got you in my space i won't let go of youRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009

It ended up being the final song of the night, and the whole bar loved it. It was pretty damn cool.
    did you make anybody's heads explode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A

AEKTl9K.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    unluckily for Blaket I am immune to sacks of doorknobs
    obviously you've spent a considerable amount of time building up this tolerance of doorknobs

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • NadsNads Bob Ducca Asleep in a cul-de-sac.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Let's start writing our movie, Pooro. We're gonna have to hella gorilla this.

3c5d24e9-b7f2-44ba-bbf2-3b4658af70bd.jpg
    edited January 2009
    You had a better night than I did...

Drinking...alone...

Which is only because I'm home for the weekend visiting my parents and there's absolutely nothing to do...but still.

Got that was a lot of ellipses

Drinking alone ain't all bad

Though drinking with a friend who is a lady is always nicer

Chick is so much smarter than me it's ridiculous. Fuckin' astrophysics major at UCLA. I don't know why she puts up with me.

• MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

I'm surprised they had that in the rotation.

• Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Man, I'm not in this one either.

How ever will I see my approval rating?

• MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Rachel is playing Bully

I think she's played my 360 more in the past month than I had in the months beforehand

No offence to Rachel but right now I imagine her days to consist of playing video games, cleaning and baking cakes, all day everyday.

Ranmasig5.png
    edited January 2009

I still wanna do my Victorian era zombie movie, The Importance of Being Eaten.

But me and my buddy are gonna shoot some bullshit comedy sketches the next couple of days. You in?

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Oden wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Oden – I shall never forgive you for getting the dancing donger rendered verboten.

Hey man suck my ass, I made that gif based on the painting Knob made for a church charity.

Druhim was the one who spammed it.
    oh bullshit
    I was perhaps the one that popularized it at first, but I hardly was responsible for spamming it
    it was all the other jokers that couldn't understand that something stops being funny if you use it indiscriminately

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights fuck tough be coolRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Filler Inc. - Decent.

edited January 2009

But me and my buddy are gonna shoot some bullshit comedy sketches the next couple of days. You in?

What days and what time?

• Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Mediocre since 1985 and proud.

edited January 2009

What days and what time?

Like I can be buggered to plan that far ahead

Probably tomorrow and the day after, between like two and four. Nothing too intense, 'cause seriously, my comedy skits are pretty shitty.

• VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    someone needs to teach some of you the definition of the word "opinion"

also not enough opinions too much posting

edited January 2009
    Viv you're quite alright

edited January 2009

What days and what time?

Probably tomorrow and the day after, between like two and four. Nothing too intense, 'cause seriously, my comedy skits are pretty shitty.

I can at least do tomorrow easily. I have the entire day off. Just let me know, I'm more than happy to join in.

For the fact, anytime you wanna do some work, let me know, because I'll take anything I can get (and if it's with a dude I dig, even better) and it's the only real way for me to break into the industry.

• B.C.B.C. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Forumer opinion threads are always 5% opinions 95% rocket to the moon.

Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
    edited January 2009
    Viv you're quite alright

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

edited January 2009
    edited January 2009
    what the fuck IS binky, anyway?

I always wondered that.

AEKTl9K.png
    edited January 2009
    It's a fact that he is wearing brown pants.

edited January 2009
    Holy shit so many memories of grade school are now coming back

Edit: My first 3 correct answers were all fact...talk about TRICKY, jeez

edited January 2009

What days and what time?

I can at least do tomorrow easily. I have the entire day off. Just let me know, I'm more than happy to join in.

For the fact, anytime you wanna do some work, let me know, because I'll take anything I can get (and if it's with a dude I dig, even better) and it's the only real way for me to break into the industry.

Oh god, doing anything with me is a shitty way to break into the industry.

When I have legit shit, I will definitely let you know. But this isn't legit at all. Just me and my buddy dicking around.

I'd still love for you to be there, don't get me wrong. But it's pretty much the furthest thing possible from noteworthy.

edited January 2009
    IS IT A FACT, OR IS IT AN OPINION

His shirt is stylin'

33aqfwk.jpg
    edited January 2009
    Her stick horse is weird.

edited January 2009
    'Is it a fact or opinion that everybody loves that bow she's wearing'

A) I need some more gallop polling data.

It could very well be that everyone loves that bow

edited January 2009
    Nobody likes green shirts.

edited January 2009

What days and what time?

Oh god, doing anything with me is a shitty way to break into the industry.

When I have legit shit, I will definitely let you know. But this isn't legit at all. Just me and my buddy dicking around.

I'd still love for you to be there, don't get me wrong. But it's pretty much the furthest thing possible from noteworthy.

Doesn't necessarily matter, experience is experience.

edited January 2009
    FACT: everybody loves a girl with a big ol booty

AEKTl9K.png
This discussion has been closed.