Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat] me Amadeus

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Elldren someone said that your sig looked like fellatio and now it's all I can see when I look at it.

• IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Aldo wrote: »
    no ur band sux

My band is a saw.

freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    japan wrote: »
    Elldren someone said that your sig looked like fellatio and now it's all I can see when I look at it.

"sk sk sk schlluuuuurp nngh sk sk sk..."

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Drez wrote: »
    Hakkekage has like 10 boobs.
    I'm a collector

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    So that girl I've been talking to is definitely damaged goods. But I suppose the first rule of internet dating applies here, so whatever.

The term "damaged goods" is shitty as fuck. She's not goods. You don't RTV a girl who has issues due to having been abused. I wouldn't recommend dating her either but a little compassion in word-choice makes you sound less like a Terminator.

I wasn't going to comment myself but yes.

• JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    So that girl I've been talking to is definitely damaged goods. But I suppose the first rule of internet dating applies here, so whatever.

The term "damaged goods" is shitty as fuck. She's not goods. You don't RTV a girl who has issues due to having been abused. I wouldn't recommend dating her either but a little compassion in word-choice makes you sound less like a Terminator.

Hmm, you know I really wouldn't mind being a Terminator. Seems pretty cool,

Also, what the fuck does RTV mean?

• deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGFogwcx-E

Actually looks like a pretty awesome product despite the absurd ad

edited January 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    He probably got it from the Decemberists.

Why does that band suck so bad?

Are they diseased?

no ur band sux

Mariner's Revenge is a great song don't you knock on it jewcar or i will find you bind you tie you to a pole and break your fingers to splinters etc etc

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage has like 10 boobs.
    I'm a collector
    Can I take a peek at your...collection?

steam_sig.png
    edited January 2009

:beats with a sack of aluminum cans:

• Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

Dammit.

NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
    edited January 2009
    Hahaha poor Elldren

You've been getting grief for that forever

maybe some better cropping to show the penis will dispel the mistaken impression

• HonkHonk Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    awful ad

Awful, awful ad!

edited January 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    He probably got it from the Decemberists.

Why does that band suck so bad?

Are they diseased?

no ur band sux

Mariner's Revenge is a great song don't you knock on it jewcar or i will find you bind you tie you to a pole and break your fingers to splinters etc etc

Hakkekage did this to me once.

Best day of my life.

steam_sig.png
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2009

It's what you do with damaged goods upon receipt, "Return To Vendor".

DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

:beats with a sack of aluminum cans:

I do believe you mean

: Drags you to a hole until you/ wake up naked/ clawing at the ceiling/of your grave:

Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    edited January 2009

Dammit.

Noooo not again.

She's napping! Taking a nap! On a desk!

edited January 2009
    Aldo <3 <3 <3

edited January 2009
    Hakke: You can beat me all you like so long as there's some sk sk sk in it for me.

--

That music thing sounds interesting. I've always wanted to figure out what the hell I can do with my deep voice that doesn't sound horrible.

edited January 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

Dammit.

Noooo not again.

She's napping! Taking a nap! On a desk!

Elldren, she's sucking my dick. She knows it, you know it, I know it, and now we all know it. Okay? (I sit very close to the monitor.)

steam_sig.png
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

205d05w.gif

• Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Man, this is the creepiest I've ever seen [chat]. I'm so glad I'm not a girl on the internet.

CmgpQ.jpg
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy I'm da BEST! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Oh god. More talk of that goddamn sig, eh? This is why I am happy that everybody dies eventually.

toadsig.jpg
    edited January 2009
    Man, this is the creepiest I've ever seen [chat]. I'm so glad I'm not a girl on the internet.

What are you, new?

--

Ron: You realize that Ganondorf looks like he's ANGRILY sucking cock, right?

edited January 2009
    Everyone just needs to get fucked, like, right now.

CmgpQ.jpg
    edited January 2009

What are you, new?

I guess.

CmgpQ.jpg
    edited January 2009

Fucking is for fuckers.

DAMM
    edited January 2009

Apparently. And apparently there are long slurping noises that accompany it. Because you're getting fellatio from the goddamn hose they put in your mouth at the dentists office.

toadsig.jpg
    edited January 2009
    Everyone should watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duRO3noyAKU

Don't be so sure that will prevent me from buttering your ass and frying my shlock on it.

steam_sig.png
    edited January 2009

Fucking is for fuckers.

No, fuckers fuck the fucked.

CmgpQ.jpg
    edited January 2009
    Apparently. And apparently there are long slurping noises that accompany it. Because you're getting fellatio from the goddamn hose they put in your mouth at the dentists office.

Woman nearly sucked the tongue right out of my mouth when we were kissing.

It hurt for days.

edited January 2009

Woman nearly sucked the tongue right out of my mouth when we were kissing.

It hurt for days.

People who suck suck.

toadsig.jpg
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Guys, thanks to you lot I'll never be able to look at Ronaldo the same way. I mean I knew the general intention of those sigs, but not until now have I lined that up with his.

• JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009

Oh, we always called that "Junk Out" at BB. Although JO was more the stuff the vendors wouldn't take back.

But I think you're taking hyperbole a bit too literal. I know the girl isn't a product, I'm not retarded like that.

edited January 2009
    Hakke: You can beat me all you like so long as there's some sk sk sk in it for me.

Keep dreaming, you soulless helldevil

edited January 2009

Don't be so sure that will prevent me from buttering your ass and frying my shlock on it.

<3 you promise?

CmgpQ.jpg
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

<3 you promise?

Yes <3

steam_sig.png
  • SarksusSarksus playing tennisRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I am a collector.
    I have a net.
    It drags behind me.
    It picks up emotions for me to feed on.

edited January 2009

<3 you promise?

Yes <3

At this rate I'll need to start a line.

CmgpQ.jpg
    edited January 2009

Oh, we always called that "Junk Out" at BB. Although JO was more the stuff the vendors wouldn't take back.

But I think you're taking hyperbole a bit too literal. I know the girl isn't a product, I'm not retarded like that.

That isn't hyperbole, it's casual-dehumanization of someone you allegedly have an interest in.

DAMM
This discussion has been closed.