Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

An Animated Film Noir Detective Mystery About Cats!

Indie WinterIndie Winter NattravnenRegistered User regular
edited January 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So, this movie has been sitting in the back of my head for the better part of two months, and after my e-prowess has failed me in my quest to find it, I turn to you PA.

It's a movie from the 90s about a street cat, who's been hearing other cats around the neighborhood are being murdered. This eventually grows into some weird ass tale about another cat conducting some bizarre breeding program to recreate the primal feline from which all cats originate. There was one scene in particular where the bad guy (cat) gets his stomach slashed right the fuck open, and his guts spill out all over the floor. This was not a kiddy movie.

Anybody remembers this movie's name? It's bugging the hell out of me.

Indie Winter on
ShhxB.gif