Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

i dig boners ~fallout thread~

OkamiOkami On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody.Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
edited January 2009 in Social Entropy++
So Talon woke up this morning and decided we should take a quick road trip up to Seattle today. We don't really have anything better to do.

Problem is I've never been to Seattle and he's only been there once for PAX so we have no idea what we'll do when we get there aside from going to a cafe he hung out in for a few hours.

So I ask you, my dear social entropists of Seattle, what do you suggest we do on our day trip to the emerald city?

Okami on
SATAN WISHLIST - SATAN POST | XBLive: OkiWolf | SS FC: 4727-0166-2556
cFxn7.jpg